Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I still doubt they could make something on 3DS/Switch level and have it work for a large enough range of devices. As for mobile philosophy leaking into video games, I think that’s an issue, but that shouldn’t make mobile games inherently negative.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Yeah, depends on the region (heh) you're in... Here (India) Pokemon's pretty much known by its anime. Nintendo (and by extension Pokémon games) has no official presence. I don’t even know how did childhood-me just walk into a store and purchase an anniversary red edition Wii. I guess the stars...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

And, Pokemon GO isn’t heavy on micro transactions in the first place. You can end up being a veteran player on there without spending a single penny in the game in a similar time frame to those who did spend their money. Even if I had money to spend on it, it’d be pretty nonsensical to spend...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

That was actually made an ‘informal rule’/notice by the moderators for these threads, but people kept ignoring them, and I got tired of reminding people... So here’s hoping people actually post summaries. And if one can’t think up a decent summary its a pretty clear indication that the video...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Can we please not bring in YouTube wars here? And I really hate summary-less videos, specially when they’re from known click-bait posting people.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

That depends on whether or not GameFreak are willing to listen to fans and end the 'policy' of restricted transfers in the series going forward.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Everything isn’t linked to the ‘not all Pokemon in Galar’ problem. The issue has been discussed before, too.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I think it should be noted that while Gen 5/6 gave less gender differences they were way more pronounced in appearance (and in battle usage point of view for Meowstic).
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Personally, that just frustrates me even more because I've got abysmal enough luck that ruined extremely important things for me, and I'd rather that doesn’t happen again in a freaking video game. And it isn’t as if Pokémon doesn't have that kind of experiences. I've had rock slide flinch my...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I just think "right before the champion because a hyena made you lose your badges" is the most frustrating time an do reason to do that. And he also said that it was going to be a policy going forward.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Ash is possibly the worst example for anything related to ‘gotta catch ‘em all’ for pretty obvious reasons...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I’d find it pretty asinine if every gym has a soccer costume in spite of being inspired by different sports, and the Gym leader has the liberty to dress any way they like but I don’t... And that x100 if this is maintained for the elite four and champion. I’m defeating Leon, your most popular...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Fire/Water/Grass is pretty understandable pattern to maintain from GF’s side. It’s to teach type advantages to new players, and Red/Blue/Green is a pretty commonly used colour trio. The classic elements are also pretty marketable and these three create the perfect Rock/Paper/Scissors triangle...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I find it specially difficult to believe that in-game people might force me to recollect my proofs of victory since gym battles are large affairs in Galar than any other region. P.S. Is the football costume a mandatory thing for every gym battle?
  15. PkmnTrainerV

This is exactly my issue. At that point I probably want to finish my story and battle Leon, the unbeatable trainer, not go on a game of fetch. Leave the rematches for the post game or something you do in your leisure.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

He does it with different gym leaders, different opponent and a different region though... all those will remain the same in our situation. And I should be able to refuse to battle since my Gym battles have been recorded and likely televised so there’s proof of my victory apart from badges.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

The most efficient methods to transport Pokemon finally decoded:
  18. PkmnTrainerV

And if all methods fail, just stuff your Pokemon in the middle of Wooloo wool. That’s trending on reddit currently. Alternatively I had another idea! Mimikyu could hide any amount of Pokémon inside it’s disguise (Remember Let's Snuggle Forever?), assuming Mimikyu made it.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Actually, I saw a comic which I forgot to save (damn...) about Galar Security and a Pangoro being the security officer. Zoroark poses as Lucario and is busted as Pangoro uses brick break as additional verification and the illusion wears off. And next in line was a Sceptile painted like a...
  20. PkmnTrainerV

If that personally happened to me, I'd still find that tedious, specially considering how big of a deal battling and possibly defeating Leon is supposed to be. We're supposed to be one step away from battling him, and... poof! All your effort was waste and now you're supposed to backtrack...
Back
Top Bottom