Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I initially read it as Solosis and was really confused for a minute. :confused::bulbaFacepalm:
  2. PkmnTrainerV

https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blissey_(Pokémon)
  3. PkmnTrainerV

When I first saw Zarude I was reminded of this...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Those birds and insects have had flying as a secondary type (bar Noibat and this generation) with something else as the primary for exactly that reason imo. The only pure flying type was the personification of wind. The concept worked well for me, so I kinda feel Normal/Flying is more suitable...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I keep seeing Incineroar's head for some reason...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

It looks like the child of Grimmsnarl and Trevenant to me, with some Cradily genes spliced in.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

If you mean regional evolution to Golett it won’t happen since a regional evolution and a regular one can’t be native to the same region according to the concept. We wouldn't have needed Galarian Persian when we have Perrserker.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

There’s already regular Golurk in Galar.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Slowpoke isn’t getting a regional evolution, Slowbro and Slowking are named on the website. https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/expansionpass/pokemon/slowpoke/
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Well, it’s just that some people ( at least me) think that the locomotive concept was more creative than something that resembles Rhyperior an awful lot of some reason.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Another topic: I thought regular and Alolan Meowth had short fur and the Galarian form was just fluffy or pudgy... but I just saw the back of the model and THE ENTIRE "FLUFFINESS" IS A GIANT BEARD I knew that it was the case for Perrserker that’s why preferred Meowth for the fluffiness but now...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Yeah, points taken. It’s a really weird situation, and I personally find the stork Pokémon theory hard to swallow, even though it’s good, and quite cute. I just can’t stop thinking about the Pokémon world if the stork got extinct somehow... I guess GameFreak's stance on the issue could be...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Well... the theory that makes the most sense to me is that the Daycare owner feels that explaining the birds and the bees to the child trainers or alluding to it would be too awkward.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

It’s more viable with Grassy Surge. It boosts grass moves and gives much needed healing, since it cannot learn Synthesis apparently. Sound moves are not a threat to Rillaboom either- unless it’s something like Aerilate-boosted Boomburst, and I doubt there’s any Pokémon in the game with access to...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

When can we expect the official art for the officially not-revealed Pokemon (that is, almost all of them?)
  16. PkmnTrainerV

It at least has a theme. Drizzile doesn’t really capture any specific theme at all except attacking using and looks horribly inconsistent with its line. The neon green looks specially bad. I liked the recolour someone did which made the green parts dark blue like the shade on the middle of the...
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Out of curiosity, since raid grinding doesn’t give exp, what does it give that helps in competitive? Competitive items?
  18. PkmnTrainerV

As far as I know you gotta capture it in the stage it can Gigantamax: for example: you can get access to Gigantamax [Final Stage] only if you battle Gigantamax [Final Stage] in a max raid battle. The pre evolution raids will only have access to Dynamax.
Back
Top Bottom