Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Discussion will probably peter out on it’s own. The previous leak threads (SM season) were never officially closed iirc.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

That’s one of the better steps! Will prevent a lot of disappointments. Whay is Bede and Marinie's story? The bits I know about Bede is And what’s Team Yell's role or does it get resolved? I’d appreciate if someone could answer these questions.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Literally (almost, to be safe) no one on these forums is doing that, so I feel that it’s a bit weird that you point it out again and again on a place where (mostly) everyone's criticising in a civil. I found it pretty rational. It doesn’t even list Dexit as a huge issue. Care to point out the...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Did the debut trailer theme music somehow make it to the game? This one: View: https://youtu.be/S6leVSKl5Dg
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I think the problem is that you can’t switch it off. If previously someone felt that the Exp Share is making then overlevelled they could simply switch it off. Now everyone's stuck with it.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Are you seriously comparing a QoL setting to the entire premise of the game? That’s like asking for the "Choose your Language" setting with various languages only being accessible if you talk to random NPCs throughout the game with no indication they’re the settings NPCs. What about hiding the...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

The reason people are complaining about the models is because GameFreak said that they cut more than half the Dex because they had to remake the models from scratch and give us better animations. Both of the ended up being lies.. I’m going to see if I’ll actually enjoy the game based on what’s...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

They clearly don’t expect us to do that, as evidenced by the handholding complaints though. And they usually make extreme decisions so children don’t face difficulties, but this is exactly the sort of thing people might actually miss. I mean, is there a reason why it couldn’t be added into the...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I think that at the points about Dexit and animations it should be added that the reason for Dexit was animations and new models, since that gives more insight on why people are expecting new animations. The expectations might be considered unreasonable if the Dexit point isn’t mentioned.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I think they’d be milder since the reviewers I’ve seen so far commented that Dexit was blown out of proportion, with some not even knowing the reason why people are outraged over it, and calling it unwarranted without knowing the full story. A Pokemon game might get a decent score by default, too.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

One thing I wish is that people would really stop with freaking death threats. No, no one deserves to die over liking or not liking a game, no, the developers don’t deserve to die and no, anyone sharing a hashtag to show their displeasure doesn’t deserve to die either. And at this point it’s...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I’d personally choose either the pink-and-cream one or the blue one.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Good for you? I’ll have to pay the full price as well as import fees since Nintendo decided not to exist in my country. Your experience is not at all indicative of the standard experience.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

The reports of the post game Zacian or Zamazenta battle not having any music are concerning, though...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

I really love the howls in the music! That’s the correct translation though, pointed out by multiple native Japanese at this point. They didn’t claim to recreate the models though. Can we please not reduce everyone expressing their criticism to "whining"? Many people post well thought out and...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Adding onto it, what we need is a balance between overtly positive and overtly negative. New trailers excite me too, PR is literally meant to do that and new information and discussion gives us the sweet sweet dopamine, but it would be also better if a pragmatic perspective is used. People...
  17. PkmnTrainerV

That thread linked to the USUM cutscenes and I remembered that they actually look beautiful. I hope SwSh has such cutscenes too. I won’t give a final verdict on them since I’ve only seen the initial playthrough (<1gym) but the Zacian/Zamazenta cutscenes don’t give me much hope. On a side note...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

The last paragraph in that reddit thread was unneeded, but I felt it was a good sum up of various people's grievances with the games. It’d have been a perfectly fine thread but it went into dictating people's preferences... Personally I do see faults in the game, I may not like them but I...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Well, almost everyone here is using spoiler tags, I’ll be doing it so for story spoilers too, even though it doesn’t make much sense to me personally. And there’s no actual harm in posting the links here too, since this thread is much more active and the data mine links got here first before...
Back
Top Bottom