Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Review SM117: Shaymin, Meltan, Nagisa! The Lost Explorers!!

Meltan is the only mythical present in significant enough numbers to have a species migration pattern...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Shaymin really didn’t have any reason to tag along with Mallow. It should’ve just stayed as a symbol of gratitude- a momentary appearance like Mew or Marshadow in the mist episode and disappeared after that in my opinion. Doesn’t help that it happened to be one in a chain of Mythical Pokémon...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Barely more development than Shaymin in spite of being around for more than 100 episodes. Almost everything about this Mythical focus is rubbing me the wrong way, but that post can wait till the great moment Shaymin leaves.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Doesn’t mean that they’re not trying the same approach. And there was nothing stopping them from developing Shaymin and Eevee in conjunction with the other development-starved Pokemon, instead of downplaying their focus even more. It’s specially strange seeing that they the first Pokemon of...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

It shouldn’t really occur at the expense of the older Pokémon though, specially since they too didn’t have much stellar development. Tsareena was starved for development till the mist episode, only for it to disappear. And they're clearly trying the cute mascot Pokémon formula in full force...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I mean... Kiawe, Sophocles and Lillie didn’t own the lost trio so it really doesn’t. And the writers have decided that Brionne and Tsareena are too hideous to market over Shymin and Eevee.
Back
Top Bottom