Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Moves you think need changes?

I think Healing Wish should be increased priority. Might give it some niche uses, since any defensive Pokemon that might contain it would usually be KOed before it could use it. Give. Play. Rough.100. Accuracy.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Then the game will just change into a who-hits-whom faster challenge. You basically lose all the defensive Pokémon and destroy the game. There are many strategies against status moves, and you can use them too.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Well... on one hand it makes sense and I thought in a similar way to, but on the other side, water doesn’t need more buffs and Ice doesn’t need more debuffs than it already has...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to give the only physical non-signature fairy type move a non perfect accuracy?
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Stealth rock should be able to knock a maximum of 25% of a Pokemon's HP. In the current meta game, being 4x weak to rock is an instant death sentence due to this move. And more ways to remove stealth rock in general. It needs a huge nerf. Also, increase the accuracy for Dark Void. The main...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Scald has more chance to inflict status than Flamethrower, Thunderbolt and Ice beam. And literally every physical attacker.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

No. Because Steel cannot do shit to water types offensively. Water is resistant to steel. And creating 3-4 highly specific counters to a move will still leave the rest of the Pokemon vulnerable to it. Its still going to be overpowered. If people are forced to specifically counter something, it...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I feel that if the solutions to make competitive battling more bearable with one move existing without a nerf are so overcomplicated that itself is a testimony to how OP the move is.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

No one said that burns need to be eliminated. You’re coming up with ridiculously complicated solutions when we have a simple solution- make Scald's Burn Chance 10% or 20% like other status causing moves. That’s it. And all those strategies are water type centric, again, which is also an issue...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Flinch is a one turn effect so it’s fine by me. Burn ruins your attacker for the entire battle. To my knowledge there are no moves with a 30% chance of inflicting freeze or sleep. And if there seem, the moves with high percentage of sleep and freeze are either status moves, low power moves, or...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Because it’s a high power move with a high power side effect that ruins 50% of the Pokémon on an already overpowered and versatile type. The first ability you mentioned (Water absorb) benefits only a few Pokémon, and majority of them are water types themselves. Fire types can't be burnt but...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Have you actually played against Scald? The burn chance is simply too much. One switch in and bam! your physical attacker is better off fainted.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I thought it was 120 or 110... but I guess it should be on par with Eruption and Water Spout to justify a one-time move and loss of STAB.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

On a side note, Burn Up should have really high BP for a Pokemon to justify losing its STAB for the battle and being able to use the nice only once. Around 150?
  15. PkmnTrainerV

The move description disagrees with you Burns itself out=completely uses its fire capacity
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Pokemon produce fire from the fuel they create themselves, and seeing the present effects of Burn Up it’s safe to assume that it’s non-renewable (and Torkoal's smoke pretty much confirms that). It’s just a gimmicky move not mean to be used over and over again, like Present and Hold Hands.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Actually it doesn’t because most fuels get consumed after burning. Burn up means that the user uses all its flammable substances and fire, thus losing STAB on its own fire moves. It doesn’t make sense to be able to use it twice.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

I had memories of my Typhlosion first becoming Typeless on showdown when I tried out the move when it was released, but somehow my mind thought that it had been modified to normal from typeless... my mistake, I guess.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

And it makes no sense either.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

Maybe something like Smart Strike but for Rock types? (As in bypasses accuracy checks). “Bullseye” could be the move’s name? Not really sure on name and animation (but I think it could do with hitting a target).
Back
Top Bottom