Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh Possible themes of Sword and Shield's story:

Food for thought: according to the GameInformer Rapid Fire, the story of Sword and Shield in one word can be described as Aspiration.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

This had implied to me that you thought of battle bond as pretty comparable to Ash Greninja, which I think is a different beast from the Human/Mon fusions in other franchises, where if I'm not mistaken the bodies fuse physically.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I still don’t think it even counts as a human/mon fusion since no actual ‘fusing’ takes place. Ash has independent thinking, Greninja has independent thinking, both have their separate bodies. It’s more comparable to telepathy than fusion imo. The only argument likening it to fusion would be...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t think it counts as a fusion because... no fusion takes place. It’s basically bond to such an extent that your vitals like heartbeat and feelings synchronise. Ash never physically fuses with Greninja and is certainly not comparable to Necrozma or Kyurem fusions.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I’d rather they keep fusion out of Galar. Dynamax is already disappointing enough for a generation.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

So Ultra Sun/Moon 2.0?
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I do understand you want that, but I doubt the fact that Zacian and Zamazenta can or cannot fuse will influence the odds of the original dragon. Is the original dragon even stable at this point? It split due to differences in opinion of the Twins, but when they settled their differences, even...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I’d not write it off as ‘refuse to’, since the themes did not really call for fusion of Solgaleo and Lunala in Sun/Moon. Personally, I’d rather not see Zacian and Zamazenta fuse. I’m not fond of the increasing frequency of fusion in the main series. Solgaleo/Lunala losing consciousness and...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Not necessarily? I'm pretty sure these decisions will not influence the storyline of the game that’s 1-2 generations away.
Back
Top Bottom