Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

YouTube's probably the worst place to go if you’re avoiding spoilers for pretty obvious reasons...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

That’s a literal gamefreak interview though: they’re simplifying factors to make story teams more suited for competitive. They don’t say that it’s the correct way to play, but GameFreak did say that they want people being able to use story Pokemon in competitive: it’s not my personal opinion...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Not really? I just mentioned my play style and the fact that GameFreak made explicit attempts to support it, but then completely backtracked on Gigantamax for some reason. You literally quoted a sentence where I said "How could one even dream of making this an objective thing?" I literally said...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

How could one even dream of making this an objective thing? You sound a bit too annoyed over that. It’s just playing styles and the contradiction in the type of play style GameFreak wants to encourage and people are just pointing it out..
  5. PkmnTrainerV

That’s subjective. I vastly prefer having a base stage Pokemon or a Pokemon I can snag as early as possible to travel around. And the later (and evolved) you capture a Pokemon, the less time you spend bonding with them. In fact, in literally all my playthroughs I’ve never captured a final...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

The entire thing that attracted me to Pokemon as a franchise was seeing your Pokémon evolve and grow. Evolution was the main thing that made me attached to the franchise and child me loved to see the anime animations of Pokémon growing and evolving... So I too prefer to catch a base stage...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

At this point in the release cycle there’s no way for them to possibly reveal everything in a single trailer.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Interesting you mention mega unfair...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

He could’ve travelled to Kanto and returned with a starter as a gift without the league process. I find that more plausible given that starter Pokemon are not found in wild aside from very specific exceptions. Kukui travelled to Kanto, too. And Gladion also returned with a Kanto starter as...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

It could be a gift, like the PC often got of other region's starters in other games before wild starters were a thing in LGPE.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

I’m inclined to accept the anime's explanation: Starter Pokemon are bred and raised in special facilities to act as starter Pokemon for newer trainers and are sufficiently friendly for the task. They were traditionally inherently rare so are scarce in the wild.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I can understand not asking to reveal the new Pokemon, but not being able to disclose the older Pokemon? Seriously, what’s the harm in that? It’s not as if they’d contribute to marketing.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Well, we haven’t really ended up with enough information or anything significantly hype inducing after the Dexit news. I personally feel that it’s a huge over compensation for what happened during Sun/Moon’s reveal cycle. And too less info isn’t really good too, specially since Dexit...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Those are not the exact percentages since I didn’t care to look them up and pretty irrelevant to the main sentiment: which is that there’s a difference between revealing almost everything and when people complain about it it’s radio silence. If someone asks for less spicy food you don’t usually...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

That’s a seriously legitimate possibility though...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

I might pick Sobble first and foremost if I like the evolutions. If l like scorbunny’s better than I’ll give it a shot! Addressed the difficulty thing with a new note in the original reply.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

I find it another extension of GameFreak's overcompensating. Last marketing season revealed too much? Reveal too less this time! Remember when children got lost in Sinnoh, every other game became linear and easy? (Note: easiness depends on personal tastes, and varies. I added it in for the sake...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

I’m in a dilemma now... I like the fire type, and Scorbunny's design, but I'm not athletic at all and don’t really relate to Scorbunny all that much. Whereas, with Sobble, I was initially meh with its design, but Sobble disturbingly reminds me of myself I was the childhood resident crybaby and I...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Plot twist; Scorbunny becomes lazy on evolution and resembles a red version of Snorlax, Fire/Food type.
Back
Top Bottom