Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Mega Evolution specials and Ultra Guardians were not made because of delays.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I guess. But my main point was that being post game doesn’t necessarily mean a death sentence for an anime adaptation.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

How does being made because of a delay stop it from being a post game adaptation? And that’s discarding the fact that the ME specials and UG guardians also exist as post game adaptations so the overall point stands.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

They’re still adaptations of post game elements. Battle Frontier is as main series a series anything else, while Mega Evolution Specials converge into the main series and the Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza plot was essential to Team Flare's plans in the main series. They’re adaptations of post game...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Battle frontier? And the Mega Evolution Specials and UB missions mentioned earlier.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Yeah, I’m pretty sure Pikachu’s the one to battle Silvally. I don’t know if it might happen, but I hope they go all out and make it a 4 vs 4. Or even a 5 vs 5 by giving Gladion a secret Pokemon. It wouldn’t be unusual since most rivals have had a new Pokemon during the league and would give all...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Guzma probably isn’t foolish enough for the whole "Kukui is totally not Masked Royal" gag.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

That’s the ‘twist’ for Ash to face in the finals.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Gladion rescues Kiawe's sister which makes Kiawe feel guilty while battling him.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I hope Skull does more to try to ruin the league. Wish we’d get Guzma trying to interrupt the finals as a last ditch attempt to spoil it.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Plot twist, the battle is written by Junichi Fujisaku.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Tell that to the outcome of Greninja and Charizard's rivalry. Incineroar is easily the most powerful trainer owned Pokémon in Alola. That isn’t really certain since before this series everyone knew that travelling will be a major part of the series, and Ash's gym-equivalent quest will get a lot...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

The rest of the battles were 1 vs 1 probably because everyone was a known character and their battles had to be shown, which led to 4 matches per episode. But 3 vs 3 for the semis looks quite doable, and maybe a 5 vs 5 for the finals. And the Kukui battle, if it happens is more than 1 vs 1...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Gladion, however wants to win the league. Masked Royal just happens to be a bonus. Chances are pointing towards Ash winning currently, but I'm not entirely dismissing the possibility of Gladion winning.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

To be fair, Alain had no interest in winning the league.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

They’ve been teasing Lycanroc vs Lycanroc though. The idea is Lycanroc vs Silvally was abandoned after their only battle as far as I remember. I think Silvally will go against Pikachu since imo the Battle Royale teased that. If it’s a 3 vs 3 the final slot is up for grabs between Meltan, Rowlet...
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Correction: an actual proper battle that lasts for more than a second. And a battle where they’re the only competitors.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

HOLD UP... Ash vs Guzma is the semifinals? I sincerely hope they don’t end a league without Ash battling Gladion... At least Ash got to battle his rival in Unova...
Back
Top Bottom