Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

I sincerely wish there was a version of the previews with the shaved head man clipped out.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I guess the phrasing wasn’t clear, and I apologise for the miscommunication. I meant that there’s a decent chance Fujisaku ruins the battle.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

There’s a good and realistic chance that this'll happen, though.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I wish the people dressed up as Ash and Pikachu stopped hogging up the previews...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I thought it was called a grand trial somewhere on the forums and didn’t bother to double check, anyway it’s semantics, and I thought the meaning was clear since Torracat has only battled in one trial of the island challenge, so there isn’t much to narrow it down from. I genuinely forgot about...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

If you read my post I mentioned the grand trial. Totem Lurantis was a part of the battle.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Litten battled in a Grand Trial alongside Rowlet, literally each one of its other battles is a loss against Masked Royal. The grand trial is the only time it battled someone not named Masked Royal, so no.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Rowlet also fell asleep right after persuading Ash to let it battle Decidueye... The problem with Rowlet is literally everything it does is sleep and now we gotta somehow believe that it was actually a competent battler all along, which doesn’t make sense.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Even Skull in cahoots with Giovanni would’ve been more suitable than that...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

It can. My point was that the outcome of the battle is probably decided irrespective of the writer. And even if we were considering the writer, Fujisaku's style is giving Ash advantages and undeserved wins, not making him defeat.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Fujisaku probably has no say in whether or not Ash wins though... and him writing it probably means Ash wins since his episodes are mostly about giving Ash victories thanks to plot armour.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Guzma defeated with such a huge margin is going to be underwhelming if it happens.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Guzma’s loss is confirmed since we have the final title and Guzma and Gladion are not ‘rivals’.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I was correct in Scizor battling and being defeated by Torracat! Guzma has been cold and cool, and that’s been his road to victory. It makes sense that the match he gets worked up brings his downfall. I’m guessing a weak Golispod has to battle Ash’s second Pokemon after Scizor faints.
Back
Top Bottom