Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Review SM134: Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

I don’t think there would’ve been much issue using Zap Cannon a second time since Soph’s entire plan was incapacitating Charizard, which would increase Zap Cannon’s accuracy.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I never put words in your mouth. I just said that the argument had nothing wrong with it and is perfectly valid in my opinion (I never say you think it was invalid, it’s just that the reasoning for discrediting (or reducing points) is really weak. The essence of Alola's argument doesn’t warrant...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Actually no, their arguments is perfectly valid because even if stats don’t necessarily translate into the anime, the main gripe was that string shot is massively ineffective when compared to Electric moves, which is something true in the anime. You're literally using a tangential, less than one...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

One thing which annoyed me with this battle was: Kiawe knows Soph is trying left and right to incapacitate Charizard and attack it close range. What does he do? Use a close range physical Fire Punch again and again. I first thought that was happening because Charizard didn’t know Flamethrower...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Disabling moves is a perfectly legal thing in battles in games, as well as the anime. Brutal on screen, yes, but nothing wrong with it as a strategy when your opponent's best move is a singing one. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Liquidation_(move) Even if it were not an actual move...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

This epsiode's reputation didn’t disappoint... I didn’t expect to see one of the most ruthless Pokémon battles in the Sun/Moon series, but here are we... Guzma did everything by the rules, but in the most brutal way possible. The entire thing was designed to send chills down your spine. My...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Also, Guzma's now the only remaining person in the league who isn’t supplementing his battles using power ups like Megas or Z-Moves. His battles are pure strategy.
Back
Top Bottom