Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Review SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Yeah. The intentions of the scene seem nice, with Lillie choosing to cheer for Gladion when everyone else is cheering for Gladion, so both have people cheering for them, but you gotta read between the lines, because out of context (or even any reasonable person) will probably assume Lillie...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I personally disagree. Well, Lillie chose to cheer for Gladion because everyone else would be cheering for Kiawe, so it’s not as if he’d have no one cheering for him if she chose Gladion to cheer for. Whereas no one else in the group was really cheering for Gladion. And it’s not as if she...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

To be fair, Counter doesn’t follow the standard effectiveness modifiers.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Haven’t watched the episode yet, so I’ll can’t speak on the creepiness this time. Will give it a watch tomorrow probably with subs.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

The recent episodes are doing a good job of creeping people out apparently, and that’s a nice escape from humour seeping into battles in my opinion.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I did mean ‘tanky’! Autocorrect does weird things sometimes... Lycanroc’s just doing its job, which is doing creepy werewolf things!
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Fun fact, the actual saying was "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb", which has the completely opposite meaning. The Pokémon Gladion uses- Umbreon and Lycanroc Midnight have a reputation for being tanky, though.
Back
Top Bottom