Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Well, whenever I speculated or expected some decent writing it let me down, so now I pretty much look at the most obvious outcome without any embellishments.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

But Ash's Poipole just popping out of the wormhole all evolved as a convenient plot device isn’t a really good way to show that imo. What if Charmander disappeared some episodes after capture and returned right before the league as a fully obedient Charizard, knocking out all the competition...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Notice that I wrote the "current scenario".
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I wanted Poipole to come back and evolve, but not ready-made randomly evolved for plot's sake... I wish it’s evolution happens on screen and in a significant to plot manner. The current scenario makes Naganadel look like a living plot device and I feel it’s a significant disservice to the...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

It just feels bad to me that no one would actually witness Poipole evolving, it’s just a bit random... In fact, I think I might even take Poipole returning unevolved and never evolving at all over that.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

If the evolution happens off screen I'm going to be so pissed off...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

The battles are evidently not taking place at one location since one of the scenes shows Ash and Kukui separate from the crowd, and I doubt Bewear will deal with both of them. I think this might be one of the battles Bewear loses to increase suspense.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

We don’t really know the shiny odds for the anime... there might not even be a 'standard' shiny form in the anime, alternate colours due to random mutations. Besides, it helps the audience to differentiate between the two Guzzlord. The second Guzzlord was the biggest suprise for me. The...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

We know Dia's in the episode for some reason, thanks to his VA, so it’s pretty safe to say that his Zeraora is there, too. Like I said, Poipole might appear but I’m not 100% confirmed full on expecting it mode for it. The series has disappointed me before so I prefer to remain cautiously...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Was it a crush? Imo it was just fascinated by light, and Pikachu was a source of light. Even the Future Connection opening supports the reasoning.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Zeraora's just the type of Pokémon they’d mention alone. I think we should keep an open mind about Zeraora and Poipole as well. Getting excited about Poipole returning and treating it as a fact, and then it turning out just to be Zeraora will just leave me (and many others) disappointed.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Well, now that the initial excitement is over, I think it could be Zeraora too, so that the rest of the cast gets to meet Dia and Zeraora. They also get to return the Guzzlord pest control favour. Zeraora's a Pokemon too, you know.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I think Ash's winning, I just find it weird that Gladion is nowhere to be found when everyone's there, specially since he's the runner up.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Kiawe and Hau are there too; though. And they’re not being awarded.
Back
Top Bottom