Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Well, Alain had two fully evolved pseudos after all...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

And the original argument is about the anime.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Kukui had Braviary before meeting Burnet.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Kukui has no connections to SInnoh and Unova.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

It would’ve been the perfect opportunity for Infernape to return...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I wish they’d pull a Blaziken and have Kukui end up with Scorbunny's fully evolved form but I don’t think it’ll happen...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Anything worth mentioning in the text?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t think Lillie would get one either, the saga is pretty much ending. And I’ve had my fill of cheap last minute evolutions.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I wish he turns up with an Alolan Ninetales like the games... But I doubt they’d give anime!Kukui that. It’d be cool if he at least ends up training Samson Oak’s Vulpix abd evolving it.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Same was the situation for Rowlet yet Ash risked a league elimination so Rowlet could battle its rival(and Rowlet showed zero seriousness and fell asleep in the middle of training when Ash relented).
  11. PkmnTrainerV

I guess it could happen, but "Ash being hasty" is rather unlikely. And my concerns more directed at the writers for me than Ash; they bothered to write completely one on one rival battles for every one of Ash's other Pokémon.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Now can people accept my point that the Torracat rivalry has been handled real badly? And my assumption on Ash using Lycanroc first was correct? I was proven correct when I expected meh from Sun/Moon. Ash gives the courtesy of a rival battle to each one of his Pokémon this saga, and promptly...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I honestly forgot about that. This battle seems really weird since they usually save rival show offs for the last, and both Incineroar and Torracat's being used early. And with the amount of spoiling this anime does, I feel we’d have seen it by now if Kukui's first Pokemon was something not...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I guess... but I don’t see Kukui sending out Incineroar in the middle order instead of immediately first, or immediately last.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

And refused it it’s final rival battle... It’d be one thing if Lycanroc was chosen after Torracat faints, but Lycanroc being the first used is almost out of character for Ash. Ash usually allows their Pokemon to sort out their rivalries in battles first and foremost, and did it for each one of...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

...I might explode if that happens..... At this point I hope Kukui requests to have Torracat be with him for training since it’s pretty clear Ash has no respect for Torracat’s ambitions.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Lycanroc shouldn’t be the first to battle Incineroar. I love how Ash let a not even dedicated Rowlet battle it’s fully evolved form in an actually significant battle to respect the rivalry, even when the odds were against it, do the same for Lycanroc and then choose another Pokemon when it was...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

I’d class it more as a case of Torracat getting shafted since it didn’t even get the common decency of battling its rival (and nearly the ONLY Pokemon the writers let it battle throughout the saga even when Torracat’s entire theme was getting stronger) one on one, when freaking ROWLET got the...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

I predict Ash will lose to Kukui, and would wish to train further to get better, and the champion duties will be handed over to either Kukui or Gladion.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

I can’t believe that they went with the most important battle of the episode right off the bat.
Back
Top Bottom