• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

How about you highlight the actual inconsistencies instead of making vague posts?
  2. PkmnTrainerV

They aren’t two completely separate characters. The writing in the most recent episode for PM is fully consistent with Sun/Moon.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

That’s what I was reminded of too! That’s why it’s my favourite part of the episode.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

He'll be turning up with 3 more (presumably popular) Pokémon for the exhibition match. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a dragonite.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t really remember that, but this happened so like the "Pokémon hits self in confusion" meme formats that it was really impactful for me.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

So an organised review since my first posts here have been excited messes: Well, I was initially meh about the league but somehow actually watching Ash wins his first league was really hype inducing! I’d have never been excited enough if I just read the summaries. Actually watching the episode...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Yeah, the writing but could’ve been better, but Ash winning the Alola league makes sense and should be counted as an actual league win.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Well, Ash losing this league with the resources he has wouldn’t have made sense either to me. His Pokémon were perfectly capable of taking on every participant even without Meltan's evolution. If it didn’t evolve, Torracat could’ve been used.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

This meme just became the official depiction of confusion: I’ll admit, the Pokémon actually hitting itself in confusion was something I never expected the anime to cover.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/sm139-birth-the-alola-champion.271630/page-17#post-6870297 https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/sm139-birth-the-alola-champion.271630/page-17#post-6870110 I kinda predicted the Necrozma theme being in the episode when Guzzlord...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

I was waiting for Ash to use that thing for the entire episode! Just when I gave up hope that the move will be used by Ash's Lycanroc in this battle, it happened! I kinda feel it works because normal is immune to ghost, and ghost is immune to normal, so it would be an appropriate move to break...
Back
Top Bottom