Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I do think Ash is getting Sobble, but images aren’t really an indication of Ash getting anything. Before Sun/Moon I remember quite a few people were arguing that Ash will get only Rowlet and not Litten based on the poster. Grookey is up in the air imo, I personally don’t think Ash’ll use it...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Oh, I understand and agree! A comprehension mistake on my part, I thought that you wanted (Ash’s) Pichu to be not like others and some special being.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Do you want it to be some special powered pichu? Because it comes off like that...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

You literally don’t explain any other underlying points other than what sounds like an age-group based rant, so I guess it’s for the better. Not being rude to random people on a public forum when someone posts something you don’t agree with would help, though. I don’t think it’s rational to...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

For your information, I'm literally 17. And hardly a few people are being hard headed, but I'd say it’s a vocal (but an outspoken) minority on here. Secondly, the entire reason the anime exists is to market the series, they’re branching out, but they’re still marketing. They may take a more...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

It’s literally the most recent thing and needs to be promoted though. The anime is a commercial for the franchise and Galar's the one that’s in the limelight currently. I’m pretty sure it’ll get more screentime than regions like... say Hoenn or Johto.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I think it should be called PM... Doesn’t SS also overlap with Bulbapedia’s abbreviation for special episodes?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

As much as I like Diamond and Pearl, I think the best version of Team Rocket is Sun/Moon by far. They’re actually successful in life, have a decent den, have a lot of personality, and have actually competent Pokemon.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Someone pointed it out on reddit, I forgot, but Lt. Surge is the Gym Leader in Vermillion city. Any possibility we might see him and his Raichu? Hopefully he isn’t a jerk this time around.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

That’s literally your opinion and it isn’t a fact. Specially since you quite literally never elaborate on what the franchise's heart is. Just because they don’t treat UK like royalty doesn’t mean the franchise lost its soul. The thread is off topic for this anyway and I linked the Venting thread...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

So I guess I’ll comment on the new information! The new characters seem unneeded to me.. I'd have preferred Galar getting more blatant focus with Magnolia and Sonia being used, but I think the plan might be to extend this approach beyond Galar. The girl has a real wonky haircut... I wonder how...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Well, Nintendo doesn’t literally recognise my country and I'm not really throwing a fuss about it. This thread is totally unrelated to how people from UK feel about Galar... Hawaiians could complain about how Sun/Moon took a different direction. Do you have any way of even knowing what the new...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

How the hell is it on topic with the post you quoted? I'm sorry if I’m coming off as rude, but it’s getting really annoying to see constant (not to mention horribly) off topic posts about the series spiralling downward and posts toned like they’re speaking for everyone due to something you...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I’d have preferred if the adventure base was in Galar and not Kanto.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

The sense of doom and gloom with the side of pointless panic makes reading this thread really exhausting for me.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Replace Hoenn with Kanto, and Johto with Alola, and that’s my list.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Sounds like the usual 8 Major gyms will be the ones we battle, and the rest (minors) are namedropped in lore/postgame content.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

Minor gyms give the impression resembling that of the Fighting gym in Saffron or the unofficial water Gym misty battled at in Johto.
Back
Top Bottom