Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

My reactions are pretty similar to those of other users: not weird at all: or else: Either the mods would have done something about it (the rules about decorum are harsher here than other places I’ve seen, which is a good thing). Four users wouldn’t have liked the post. In fact it’s you being...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Excuse meNo? It’s based on the literal word "Eternal" (meaning lasting forever, before you try to relate it to the eternal s or something). It’s literally an eternal source of Dynamax energy, not related to those movies whatsoever. According to Bulbapedia: English name is Eternal + death and...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I’m watching the play throughs and one thing I’ve observed is that the amount of times you’re simply teleported from location to location seems very high. I wanted to go inside the stadium myself... (or at least watch someone do it)
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Does the player have access to Eternamax? And has anyone tried to Dynamax Zacian/Zamazenta/Eternatus, and if yes, does something unique happen?
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I feel like the only person who originally mistook Eternatus as Ghost/Dragon...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

There’s a lot of “cool” stuff GameFreak does not do. And all of Alcremie’s forms are identical with regards to stats and abilities. They’re purely cosmetic differences.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Where’s the face of Eternamax Eternatus? Is it the "claw"?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

A Pokemon's Japanese name isn’t really a huge disappointment for me to mull over compared to maybe stuff like Dexit and the game corrupting SD cards... I do understand the frustration though. Personally I prefer the sound of Eternatus as a name... I do wonder why was the decision taken for it...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Does Incineroar finally get Sucker Punch?
  10. PkmnTrainerV

A place can be beautiful looking but have nothing of substance... remember Ultra Megalopolis? I wish Glimwood tangle doesn’t face that fate... They’re
  11. PkmnTrainerV

What’s so bad about that? We're literally given a duplicate box legendary in SM to trade for the opposite legend if we want to.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Woah! It’ll look even better in the Crowned form! It’s seriously beautiful. I imagine the Zamazenta shiny will be fully magenta coloured then.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Might be one of my dumber moments, but none of the tweets point to models (let alone the shiny ones)...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Are the shiny models out? I want to see shiny Zacian too!
  15. PkmnTrainerV

What Pokemon have the Perish Body and Gorilla tactics abilities?
  16. PkmnTrainerV

This was the one posted in the Leaks thread by @TheElderKing. I don’t know if any other data mined pics exist, since you’d need them for the Galarian Zen Darmanitan and the new folks.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Datamine in, following moves removed: View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/1193893971698700288 Following Pokémon in game data:
Back
Top Bottom