Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh (Spoiler Free Please) question: Japan and reaction to recent leaks and other stuff

Update; A Japanese fan posted some pictures of their Bayleef and Bayleef nail art, and wrote that they’re hoping to play with their Bayleef in SwSh... Clearly someone unaware of Dexit and the fact that Bayleef didn’t make it in. Usually Pokemon company and associates don’t pay attention to...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh (Spoiler Free Please) question: Japan and reaction to recent leaks and other stuff

I just found it baffling that there was no official decentlyhigh-level announcement specific to Japan... I mean... what the?
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I opened the infamous Treehouse live where the Dexit was announced, and the Japanese are actually bothering to put up English comments to show this disapproval, maybe it’s the writing style but I found this one pulling at my heart strings;
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I've read that the only formal announcement was in the E3, which is an American event, and apparantly the apology letter was aimed towards western fans too (I'm not sure since I remember that it had to be translated from Japanese?).
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Apparently the Japanese aren’t taking kindly to the fact that Dexit wasn’t announced formally there?
Back
Top Bottom