Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

Well, it had human stuff, and it was a nice storyline, but I called it a disguised Pikachu short because there was literally nothing specific to Ash's Pikachu in the episode- we were just told that by the promotion. If the episode was shown without context then many people would assume that it’s...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

We know that’s (I think partly?) true for the Pikachu episode. It’s been admitted that it was made to generate buzz for the beginning of a new series and how it’d be covered everywhere and be viral. View: https://twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1190906860552851457
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I didn’t really expect any better after they disguised a Pikachu short as Ash's Pikachu's Backstory just so that people would watch it due to the news outburst of "We're FINALLY getting Pikachu's backstory!" Probably aimed for clickbait articles of "DaWn&bRoCk RetUrNIng sINnoH ConFIRmed" this...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Still, that means your argument was invalid since those children haven’t seen OS or AG. Also, they posted a recap of all leagues when the young children hadn’t watched OS,AG,DP,BW or XY and Pokemon.com had a satire article detailing every loss which by your logic they should’ve ignored the...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Misty was literally last seen in AG (I think?) after which she reappeared in Alola. Dawn is more recent compared to her with the last appearance being in BW.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Brock and Misty appeared literally more than a year before the release of Let's Go, though. Release date of Let's Go: November 2018. Japanese Airing of the episode: September 2017.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Do we have a title for Ep 7 or is it still under wraps? I find that more weird that they’re hiding the title of an episode out of sequence.
Back
Top Bottom