Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

This has literally been in the games since (before, I think?) Gen 4, so it’s pretty obvious it isn’t doing much. The rest of the 3 will get exp and level up anyway... A streamer was able to get Rookiedee to evolve without using it at all (?) and its first batttle was sweeping Milo.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I think the threat shouldn’t really exist. The title sounds like clickbait to get people not happy with the games to post and get flamed and baited by the people who actually like the games (and vice versa too!). At the end what everyone experiences is valid in their own right, and no one has...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

FYI other than this comment chain almost every post TechSkylander has made also lists the positives, this is something I actively noticed. Most users are also doing that. No one's just posting the negatives. They’re posting the positives too, if you bother to look.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Making our concerns heard is better for the franchise that we love. If we don’t say anything, it sends the message that we’re satisfied with the product and that paves the way for further cuts in the content. Constructive criticism allows for a better game in the future.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

That’s a case by case basis you can’t generalise on. For all you know you’re talking to someone doing an animation course. In the end, it’s still their opinion and in this era google exists: you can easily debunk if something someone’s talking about is innacurate. Like the other user said, we...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Whatever a player writes about their experience is an opinion (with facts mixed in), whatever be the topic, so I don’t get what d’you mean by beyond opinions?
  7. PkmnTrainerV

You don’t want people to review a game?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I literally went in expecting something better than USUM and was disappointed...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Seriously another thread on the topic? And the opinionated title literally sounds like bait.
Back
Top Bottom