Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Just have Go capture a bunch of Pokémon near Oak's lab and establish that Ash had lots of reserves, simple. The children now know Ash is an experienced trainer with reserves (as if it wasn’t painfully obvious with him being an Alola champion). And TPCi as a whole clearly considers children...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Not really, all they need is a nice sprinkler system and/or a glass of water nearby.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Because Kanto's the best thing to ever exist!
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Knowing this anime, I was kinda mentally preparing for it to be Mimey myself...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Well, the "show targeted at pre-schoolers" literally targeted the longtime fan segment with the first episode...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Specially when the latter was about an evolution ceremony in a garden and the former too is about an evolution ceremony. One is about Bulbasaur evolving into Ivysaur, and the other is about Ivysaur evolving into Venusaur. At this point I don’t know how one does not make a connection.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Something going "viral" usually means abnormally widespread attention to the level of crazes. The inference can be made pretty easily when you could replace Ash's Pikachu with any other Pikachu and the episode would be the same. It fails to address any of the issues specific to Pikachu's...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

They don’t exactly mention clickbait, but expected the episode to go "viral" because it’s the backstory of Ash's Pikachu. View: https://mobile.twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1190906860552851457
  9. PkmnTrainerV

They quite literally flat out stated in an interview that the theories, discussion and clickbait articles were the reason that episode 1 is Pikachu's backstory. It’s a deliberate strategy meant to get fans to speculate on the bait. I wouldn’t fault the fans for getting excited when the PR team...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

It’s pretty unlikely, but the same VA might voice some other Pokemon, and the role mentioned on the list is given priority.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

It still isn’t confirmed. For all we know Ash's sending out his Rowlet against a Metagross which would be an "unexpected choice". You can’t pass of Mimey being used as a fact.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Even if it’s "common sense", using the word "confirmed" is highly misleading.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Plot twist: it’s Serena disguised as Charizard.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Popping out something like Charizard or Sceptile can hardly be called a risk.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

The need to keep it a secret would be the audience questioning who’s it going to be. I will not be surprised in the slightest if Charizard popped out of a Pokeball. I don’t think Mimey will be battling due to reasons mentioned by many users. It could end up there but the possibility is really...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

In Delia's defence, taking care of an entire home and making meals is useful, and practically more useful than battling.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Please let it be Sceptile... Or even Torkoal since it’s available in the Galar games.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

I sincerely doubt Go’s going to turn up with more than one Pokemon other than Scorbunny: probably just a Scyther. The rest of the Bug type Pokemon will be rotting at Sakuragi’s more likely than not. Or probably ground up for candy.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

A lot of these storylines would’ve benefitted so; so much with at least two episodes devoted to them... I don’t expect the tournament to be a really huge thing since it might be scaled down so Go’s Scorbunny doesn’t look hopeless compared to more powerful and fully evolved Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom