Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

I’m expecting information on Pokémon Home, Pokemon Sleep and maybe a possible event for either Gigantamax Melmetal or Toxtricity. If they’re feeling generous then the next mythical too. I think it’s likely to be G-Max Melmetal as a reward of some sort in Pokemon Home.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Well... don’t people usually give exp share to a weak Pokémon and use the stronger team members to battle higher level foes for experience? If we removed all those team members then the player will have to level up slowly at Route 1 or something.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I’m having flashbacks of the various ambitious game ideas about a possible Kanto and Johto re-remake with revamped stories, new Pokemon, regional variants or even Rainbow Rocket... only for us to get LGPE.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I assure you the protests are going to be about how everything could be in the base game and how GameFreak essentially baited people into spending $120 on the base games and now are holding the complete game with further cost. If I know this fandom, this is undoubtably the future response.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

If there’s a third version, the outrage will surpass the Sword/Shield one by an actual landslide, easily,
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I personally expect them to do that in a non-Galar game, having a game that’s 90% the same with full Dex at full price right a year after release that probably isn’t DLC will be probably PR suicide, and without the appeal of new generations it might be the least selling third version.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

That'll just cement the fact that putting in the models were doable in the base game and they waited for people to spend $60 or $120 beforehand.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

That’s through home. By that logic, BW, BW2, XY, ORAS, SM, USUM will be a part of the same generation due to Bank. SwSh has the potential to have zero connectivity with the next games outside of home due to Dexit, so this criteria falls apart quite easily.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

The line between ""remixed version"" and third version is quite blurry imo: since third versions are the remixes of the story anyway. USUM were just a third version divided into two.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Eternatus' already so I don’t know what can they do with it in a third version. There isn’t even potential for a USUM-like game without it feeling like a blantant forced cash grab imo.
Back
Top Bottom