• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh Apparently there's a really bad crash bug

The explanation makes sense, glad that the games cannot do that damage to a Switch. I just hope people don’t deliberately promote and claim issues to be specific to SwSh when they aren’t... it just makes things difficult for people who are trying to use objective arguments and discredits them as...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

The one I posted about was a different one around 3 posts back, which people are connecting with SwSh due to it possibly using NAND... I’m gonna go and try to research on it soon since I hate having incomplete info.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

At this point I’m not even sure what ensures that a Switch console is completely protected, since I’ve read about issues with every combination of Physical/Digital, Autosave/Not Autosave. I’m just hoping either there’s some official statement or the dataminers figure out the stuff which could...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Apparantly Sword and Shield can brick switches due to the type of memory it uses (not sure on the technical aspects). It would be nice if it could be investigated: View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/dydssn/swsh_potentially_using_nand_as_virtual_memory/ View...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

From what I’ve read, SwSh lends pretty easily to crashes, and that results into the issue. The issue isn’t exclusive to Sword and Shield, but there’s an affinity for the issue, the crashes of the game act as a trigger for the issue. It’s just me trying to merge the various explanations in a...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Sword and Shield got me but I managed to tame the Sword and Shield doggos! Does this happen to other games? Any idea why does it happen to SwSh specifically, if it’s a Switch issue? I find the situation really unfortunate if it isn’t the fault of the game's code though. They already jabs...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Nice theory, but the games will have to cross oceans to get to me! You can’t get me Sword and Shield! Hey... what was that noi—
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I read it’s happening to people who had auto save off as well.
Back
Top Bottom