Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Are they ever gonna show Sobble and Grookey in action?

No since they weren’t featured with Ash's egg. Only 3 Pokémon were in that segment- 2 of which belong to Ash and the third one is Grookey. Those happened because there was no psychic type on the main cast. And anyway, no one said it was 100% likely that Ash would get those. I don’t know why...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Except that Go has been associated so much with the Scorbunny line that it’s the secondary mascot. It’s like Dawn's Piplup. And in the parallel universe where Raboot goes to someone else, it should be Ash since he’s the one who tried to help it learn ember, and increased its desire to battle.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

It might hatch into a Riolu but they’ve flat out put the possibility of Ash getting a Sobble or a Grookey on the table.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I was just confused by this... Anyways; different fire/water/flying types can have different personalities and be distinctive. Charizard was nothing like Infernape, and Sceptile was nothing like Torterra.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

So... if he only catches Kanto Pokemon like you wanted him to, and doesn’t capture new ones, then should he keep training those 6 Pokemon? That’d get stale real quick.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Well, if you ever noticed, more than half of my episode review posts (whenever I do get time to make them, which obviously wasn’t a lot when you’re dealing with the most important examinations of your life) are dedicated to positive aspects of the episode, ever since the Sun/Moon series. I just...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

If they manage to remember she exists long enough for her to throw a Pokeball.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

It’s not full of the surprises of the pleasant type... Unpleasant types though, there’s no shortage.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I personally believe Ash will capture Pokémon, but I keep it aside, and build upon an assumption that Ash's capturing Pokémon this saga. If he doesn’t, then obviously they’re going a different way. Nowhere did I state that Ash is definitely catching Pokémon. I’ve made it pretty clear that my...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Read that again.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

My line of logic is, if Ash is capturing Pokémon, it makes marketing sense to give him Galar Pokémon. Leaving that region out when he’s supposedly making captures from other regions is the height of nonsense. And if he’s getting Galar Pokémon, then by extension it’s pretty likely to be a Galar...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Sobble being "too similar to Froakie" doesn’t really matter- he has an uncanny amount of fire starter evolutions already and that didn’t prevent him from getting more. And Torterra wasn’t stereotypically "Ash-material". I'd rather Go gets an actually varied team. I think his team would be...
Back
Top Bottom