Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview M23: Koko

To be fair he was trained by a Grass type so he wouldn’t fear a Water/Rock one...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

It’s literally a debut in the most meaningless, smallest, most technically way possible. A "debut" that’s somehow even smaller than a one second cameo.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Ash and Falinks were not something I thought I needed :bulbaLove: I love Dada!Zarude!
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t know about Japanese religious percentages, but I don’t think Christians are the majority, so it isn’t that farfetch'd for people to watch movies on that day. My country where Christians are a minority also sees yearly movie releases on Christmas.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

If the Mewtwo movie didn’t get one (to my knowledge), then the chances of this one are nearly zero in my opinion. The Mewtwo movie was nostalgia for the adults and they could see it with children, with the added bonus of being in 3D.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

The death rate is nearer to 5% than 10% (let alone something ridiculous like 50%) for not at risk folks.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Gou isn’t in the movie too, and I doubt that would be the case in a non AU movie.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I wouldn’t expect literal 10 year olds to have much chemistry. While I don’t think Coco is their son, a lot can develop in a period of extra 10 years or so. It’s funny thinking Go and Koharu grow up and have children while Ash’s still a 10 year old though...:LOL:
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I wonder how’re they going to handle Coco’s language acquisition, or the lack of it. I hope he doesn’t randomly begin speaking fluently halfway into the movie.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Well, Ash lifted Larvitar, Hippowdown's Pre evolution and Cosmoem, the densest Pokemon we’ve ever got. Flygon's levitate might've helped too.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

A 3D movie isn’t objectively better than a 2D one. They’re different artstyles, and people may like one and don’t like the other.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

If they can make 3D that doesn’t look like Sabrina's dolls, then I’m in. The current version just doesn’t look good to me. Keep putting the tag of "nostalgic" on people don’t agree with you, though (even though I’m probably younger than a significant portion of the userbase here).
  13. PkmnTrainerV

No, thanks. I prefer the 2D style.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

I agree with Hidden Mew, and a Pokemon GO movie is going to be anything but refreshing since the current series is shaping up more like Pokemon Go: The Anime. Besides the movies take care not to interfere with the anime’s plot that much. I don’t see Go’s goal getting a significant...
Back
Top Bottom