Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

Everything we’ve seen about Go and his behaviour suggests that Dragonite is getting a one way ticket to Sakuragi's lab if it gets captured, with maybe occasional appearances if it’s lucky. You may argue how humane, or good the habitat is but so far Go hasn’t made an exception to sending a...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Based on what we’ve seen so far, I predict Go will attempt to throw a Pokeball at a Dragonite and has a 50% chance to be caught and then will never be seen again.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I’m pretty sure the reaction wouldn’t have been so positive if Ash got a Dragonite in the 10th episode of OS after feeding it a berry with no issues. I was just referring to what might happen if they proceed with further Go-ification of the series.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t find that funny at all, in fact quite concerning if that’s the way the show will work from now on. Next Go would be releasing Pokémon based on their stats and mysteriously getting candy from Sakuragi.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

And proceeded to revert to his older ways in the Hoenn episode... Scorbunny weakening a Dragonite without itself fainting first is pretty unrealistic. I hope Go tries to capture Dragonite, fails miserably and is forced to think that there’s more to capturing Pokémon than throwing a Pokeball at it.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

If Go captures it is usual 100% catch rate, any amount of backlash is low. Rookie trainers can’t capture pseudos easily, let alone a fully evolved one. Without weakening it.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Will Go capture a Dragonite or try to do so?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Dragonair’s my favourite member of the evolution line, too bad it didn’t get a Galarian evolution... At least it gets spotlight I guess. I do have a feeling that the Dragonair’s trial involves evolving as a maturing ceremony or something.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

So... they didn’t plan out a ride to the islands and are only successful because they got a Dewgong on the way? And how did they get "on the way" without an aquatic Pokémon? Or they switched rides halfway? Or it could be a Bewear-like situation.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I'm guessing this episode's about a Dragonair trying to mature and evolve into a Dragonite, for which it has to pass some kind of ritual/challenge. Hopefully it involves TRio somehow helping the thing out and the newly evolved Dragonite taking a liking for them.
Back
Top Bottom