Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

And almost 3 seconds of it is just Ash and Go posing.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

They needed someone for Leon to defeat to show his power, so whichever Champion made it to face Leon would have to be defeated for the plot's sake. Just be glad it isn’t Cynthia who's said fodder.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Cynthia's one of my favourite Champions but I absolutely do not stand by someone calling a non-white Champion a "ghetto kid" just because they hate him. Leon and Hop have been given a distinctively Indian skin tone (or somewhere around those regions), and seeing the amount of Indian references...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Well... they didn’t really have any choice after being undefeated, owning a Charizard, and getting lost are the most prominent traits of the champion.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Predicted Lance'd be using Dynamax, good for cinematic s to have a Dynamax vs Dynamax, instead of only one side doing so.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I've always loved the vendor roles they get in leagues/tournaments. Specially loved SInnoh, where they actually had to struggle and progressively improved, so much that even their boss noticed and gave them the best selling spots.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Didn’t mean to be aggressive (And italics wasn’t really agressive last time I checked?) I was just a bit incredulous at the time since the same summary that flat out called Lance an elite four member calls Leon the champion in the next line.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Literally the very next line after calling Lance an Elite Four Member calls Leon the champion.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Ash recognising someone whom he's spent multiple arcs at this point is the bare minimum.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Yeah, it’s continuity, but so bare and irrelevant that it ends up having no story significance. It’s technically one but not what most people are looking for.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

They could simply make no mention of the time/duration for the next tournament. Maybe Lance/Leon or anyone else will just tell him to participate in the "next tournament".
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Only Leon using Dynamax would look one-sided, specially since they want to portray Leon as strong, and not just because he uses Dynamax. The point they’d want to drive home is how Galar uses Dynamax for spectacular battles, and Leon is undefeatable all things considered.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

They haven’t explained enough about Dynamax for Ash to get a band. It was the introductory episode. That’s because of the in-game data not being present for the Pokémon in the first place. In the lore any Pokémon bar Zacian/Zamazenta can Dynamax. It’s pretty clear the intention is to allow...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

It would just show how strong Leon is. The "undefeated champion" being defeated in the first episode itself is really, really unlikely. Since that’s the entire point of his story. If Ash somehow happens to battle on a battle spot, it’s pretty likely he uses Dynamax, since every Pokemon can do it...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

For all we know Lance might use Dynamax too. "Dynamax Battle!" seems to imply Dynamax vs Dynamax.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Cynthia didn’t bother to participate because Garchomp wasn’t allowed in Galar.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

That’s precisely why an "episodic" approach doesn’t sound good to me. I’d rather they go back to their old time slot than completely abandon multi episode stories.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

I doubt they’d showcase Megas...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

He'll be using Dynamax though, probably. Actually, nowhere does it say that only Champions can enter.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

I hope that the fact that Ash's an Alola Champion isn't forgotten so soon.
Back
Top Bottom