Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Maybe those are hollow, and thus have a very less weight?
  2. PkmnTrainerV

They get more money by this approach. The fact that people are considering rebuying Game+DLC physical on this thread itself is proof enough. However the games are, GameFreak sure likes to exploit the collectors. By not announcing the bundle before now they get extra sales from people who want...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Anyone know of any good YouTube to the point concise playthroughs?
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Thanks for the write up! It’s really appreciated. I’ll probably post my comments after I process this a little, and watch a play through.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Is there anywhere I can read the stories of the Crown Tundra arcs? At least the new Pokemon like Calyrex+Horses, Legendary Bird forms and Regis. How has Calyrex's ability been handled?
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Is it bad that I prefer the beta logo to the one we got?
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I wonder how that method is going to be translated in other games...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Can the Kubfu evolve later? What exactly is the evolution requirement for it? And is there any story associated with it? The reason why it was given to the player or anything else? Sorry to bombard with questions but that hasn’t been answered anywhere I've seen. Reddit's Pokemon subreddit is...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Pokemon Smile and Sleep? In the world were we need less mobile phone exposure adding them to untouched activities like sleeping and brushing?
  10. PkmnTrainerV

We now know that the DLC was planned before the game's release, According to a TPCi representative.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

USUM disagrees. When people become *too* hyped and begin to **expect** stuff and nothing happens, any criticism would be rebutted by "It was your fault for expecting too much tecchnically they didn’t mislead". Cautious is the way to go imo.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

The starters do get pretty criticised due the complete humanoid character. I've seen some stuff about bad proportions on Chewtle and Blipbug, but designs like Dragapult and Toxtricity are really well received (they’re also my favourites).
  13. PkmnTrainerV

It’s just that Turner actually designed one or two Pokémon some people don’t like, and hence they tend to accidentally attribute the cartoonish out of proportion style to him. This has further been aggravated by the fact that Turner probably approved a lot of designs for SwSh, since he was the...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I think the legendary birds will lend themselves to their own version of the Delta Episode. Has anyone noticed how the birds look quite literally darker than their Kanto counterparts? They’re something that almost look like fanmade Shadow Versions. The categories of Articuno and Moltres are...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

...it was a joke since Articuno reminded me (and many others, evidently) of the angry bird.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Obviously it’s based on Angry Birds Space
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Coaching sounds like something related to copying abilities or moves: like Entrainment.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

Misty, Grassy and Voltage correspond to the three terrains so it may be related to that.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

I think it’s going to be Copperajah's signature move. It’s trunk turns pretty roller-esque in G-Max form, where the inspiration might come from. Moves with meteor in the name are usually steel type. But still possible, since we’ve got Dragon, fighting and steel moves with Meteor, I think it...
Back
Top Bottom