Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread (and Reflections)

Some person might be offended somewhere in the world, for instance I don’t doubt that there’s at least one person amid seven billion people who'd be offended that anything is being done on the date at all worldwide. (It’s just an example, the population is so high and there are so many trolls...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I wouldn’t be too fussed, since it really isn’t a big deal for an episode batch to come at 9/11. It’s just an anime series, and the date isn’t as sentimental to a portion of the globe.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Today I learnt Pokémon trafficking exists.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Why can’t they just spell his name Go?
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I wonder when would Bulbapedia address that, and change the name of the Pocket Monsters (2019) page from New Series, That’s one of the weirdest choices I’ve seen by an "encyclopaedia" to weirdly ignore official information just because it doesn’t have the words "Pokemon the Series" in the title.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

And the article is simply titled "New Series". Seriously? And on the talk page the only argument I’ve seen for it is The series name must have "Series" in it and Pocket Monsters (2019) doesn’t have that. Ignoring official information in favour of a useless trend is exactly the opposite of what...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Didn’t some country's dub make it Pokemon World or something?
Back
Top Bottom