Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

World Championships in the anime

It is one Pokemon, after all, and I highly doubt they’d change his entire marketing appeal and goal for one Pokemon, and it being traded is unlikely. It would be like Dawn trading her Piplup. This is a never before seen situation and we don’t know what will happen yet. It’s not wise to talk in...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

It’s likely they’ll be featured as highly ranked trainers for the PWT. Go just isn’t a battler, and unless he gets a c9mplete facelift I don’t see him doing a 180 in beliefs. And the "division of labor" is made quite clear for this series with Ash battling and Gou catching anything that moves.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

The classmates participated in the league at the last moment, and it didn’t require any previous accomplishments. They did next to nothing to prepare for it and the entire affair was resolved in a few months. However, unlike the league, PWT is a contant thing, and would need Go to work for the...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

The problem is, Raboot would probably require battles on a regular basis, which one or two ranked battles are not enough for. Nor has he expressed consistent interest in anything not named Mew.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Yeah, but it’s kinda weird for an ongoing series that was supposed to maintain Ash as a protagonist... I’m just confused over what might happen.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

One will be left out since Ash's going to be there too, but I guess Alola doesn’t really have a good representative except Kukui so it may be left out. —- I don’t know how to feel about Ash potentially being stronger than all the champions, it seems pretty strange to me.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

The problem with all these theories is that Cynthia is just another trainer to the writers and they don’t consider her particularly superior to any other champion (that we know of).
  8. PkmnTrainerV

There’s less chances of there being a Tobias esque roadblock imo. I personally felt Alain was the better one since he was actually relevant to the plot and had character traits beyond “owns a powerful Pokemon”.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

No one robbed Ash of any title. I guess Tobias could be argued as pulling out Legendaries out of nowhere, but Alain won perfectly fair and square. As much as people don’t like to hear it his Charizard trained more than Greninja ever could. There’s no overlap in their teams though. He’s likely...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

It didn’t save him, he wanted to show off his Gigantamax Charizard when Ash's Pikachu Gigantamaxed. In the Gigantamax battle, it was proven pretty easily that Charizard was superior and wasn’t worse for the wear after the battle.
Back
Top Bottom