Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

All of them have been broken right now so the comment really isn’t meaningful. Ash already has all the old starters that fit him and all the regional birds till Alola. Corviknight isn’t on the merch so Ash is unlikely to get it right now. All archetypes have been broken.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

That depends on the person's bias and liking/disliking of Grookey line, what an conventional Pokémon is and how they actually handle Grookey. It’s too early to say anything yet since we don’t even know when the thing is making its debut.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

There’s also the symbolism of Torracat gaining the champion belt as the acknowledgment of its victory.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

There’s a difference since Incineroar was of the same evolutionary line as Litten. Two Incineroar brawling around was probably too similar for the animator’s so they left it for the end as a symbolic evolution. Charizard and Infernape didn’t have rivals the same species as themselves (Charicific...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

You’re changing goalposts.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

People said the same thing about Ash’s Litten and it fully evolved. Real life gorillas are strong enough to life multiple drum sets without breaking their backs so I don’t know about that... and those drums are hollow.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

The drums are used often but not for all moves. If Melmetal isn’t too bulky for Ash, Rillaboom isn’t either.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

It can put away its drum though.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Well.. he’s mastered a tanky Dragonite with the power of set up, and was fairly successful with Melmetal. And Rillaboom isn’t really a "tanky-tank" like them with limited mobility it’s just pretty muscular.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Ash hasn’t really used a Pokémon like Delphox before, so it’d be interesting...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

*torterra cries in a corner* As for me, most starters I wanted Ash to get are already there, so I'd just like some starter in the base stage to evolve, like Snivy.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I guess we have different definitions of "fine" seeing what a mess Raboot's arc is (was? I guess they've given up on it?). I still don’t know what message they want to deliver..
  13. PkmnTrainerV

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1246739812977000456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1246739812977000456&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231246739812977000456 That Sobble needs to be cherished and protected at all...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

In Litten's case, it was already pretty much established that the thing wanted to grow stronger, and had specifically set sights on a champion level Pokémon as a rival, even in its base stage, so defeating it was the most logical end for its character arc. Chimchar and Froakie were not your...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

There are two spots remaining in Ash's team, and I really doubt Kanto starters would be taking them long term. Maybe focus episodes like Charizard in BW, not not permanent party members. The random reason could be probably the same reason why Ash suddenly ended up with strange choices like...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

They don’t get to appear for more than one series, though, and Sceptile and Incineroar have almost identical numbers of episodes for evolution, and Incineroar worse so since it literally spends 5 minutes of screentime fully evolved. Torracat pretty much spent the entire series ignored compared...
Back
Top Bottom