Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview Upcoming Episodes Preview

Apparently they’re perfectly fine with the change (and even embracing it, till the level of making the series episodic now), so I'd expect more of such episode formats. This may also be the reason they show the Ash and Go intro every episode.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

They’ve explicitly said that they want to move to a more episodic approach and that’s why there won’t be multi episode arcs. Their excuse: the new time slot. I'd rather they move back to the old time slot if the newer one means a loss of storytelling.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I'd rather that doesn’t happen if there are no actual plans of said character appearing. They already tried that bait speculation strategy with the Pichu episode, the Ho-oh episode, the Bulbasaur episode which actually never lead to anything and it’s pretty annoying to speculate, just to...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

The preview literally shows Ash flat out asking Sobble to join him, so if it doesn’t, it won’t even be the flat out technically that’s all was advertised, entitled fans, you shouldn’t have read into that; it would be blatant misleading advertisement.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

By that logic she wouldn’t have gotten badges (or competed in the league in the anime universe) to be champion. Siebold actually appeared in ME Specials, and one of the people who actually defeated Alain, so he might appear. They may put in a character not featured before for a sense of...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I think Ash-Greninja’s theme is bound to make an appearance, it’s the go to hype battle theme now it seems.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

A pause is definitely possible (even likely, given the ideal duration of a lockdown has to be long enough to prevent a second Coronavirus wave), and no one said the series would end. The effects would definitely not be visible now, since episodes are made months in advance, but probably a break...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I can finally have my, "I told you so" moment! Sobble would really shine with Ash, since he’s pretty good with dealing with his Pokemon's confidence issues. Korrina and Sobble were the only important things I found on the user's twitter. Is there something else?
  9. PkmnTrainerV

That’d be the strangest thing ever... but not out of the realm of possibility. Ash-Greninja happened because they had the stupid no reserves rule, but now he can get Pokemon from any generation. If that happens somehow my mind is dreaming of him getting a Mega Charizard Y (unrealistic, I know...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I guess we can put that Ash-won’t-get-any-Galar-starters theory to a rest now, since it’s pretty much confirmed for him now. It’s shown with Riolu and Ash speaks when it’s shown. I’m guessing Go is getting Morpeko since it appears during Go's segment and is introduced in a focus episode for...
Back
Top Bottom