Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

This thread can now pack up and go home, xD
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I’d rather not see Brock and Misty in JN till after they've featured all the other companions.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Not any more than Ash is seen as the hyperactive Pikachu boy or Koharu is seen as a regional variant of the Eevee-Carrier-Female-Character.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

If the story needs May in some fashion or the other, I don't see them discarding the plan due to a retired VA. It could be possible that Ash defeats Leon before the finale and loses to another one of the Masters 8 later. Or his match with Leon is something that occurs outside of the PWC.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t see how that’s an arguement. VAs can be replaced.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I think those could evolve. Croagunk is the type of Pokémon that could evolve to show progression, and Geodude could go a similar way as Iris' Axew. As for the iconic argument, Brock's most iconic Pokémon was Onix but that evolved too. Lillie: Vulpix > Ninetales
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I get that Tracey’s a background character and all, but it Chuck of all people has appeared I don’t think that the orange island focus will play a huge role in case they want to bring Tracey back.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I’m expecting them to appear again with the Alola gang. I’ll be surprised if they don't have Misty and Brock return at some point.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

The outlines are borderline pixelated. It’s a bad Photoshop if I saw one.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Misty and Brock in Sun/Moon were fanservice so I think I’ll let this one slide. This is a series about World Tours after all and the population of Alola is so small that Ash is bound to come across someone he knows. “The show isn’t about babies” is odd since Kukui having a baby won’t shake up...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

And poor Incineroar didn’t even get showed off much. Post evolution it was seen fainting and eating food later, nothing else. I think in the final battle against Kiawe he should've used Incineroar instead of Lycanroc, but this is an opportunity to showcase it again.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t really think they mean Ash's rivals all over the world. It seems like the type of hype-inducing advertising which can be interpreted as older characters returning but ends up being untrue (like Ash getting the rainbow wing). I think it just refers to the fact that rivals who want to...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I'd prefer if Brock and Misty were at the lowest priority level possible. They’ve returned very often compared to other companions. I know people have nostalgia googles on regarding them, but there are companions whom we haven’t seen in years. (And some actually haven’t even appeared outside...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

There are different opinions, yes, but objectively speaking, the nice and friendly rivals are all we get these days, so it’s nice to get some variety and actually get someone who has conflicts with Ash.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

To establish Raihan as his rival, and Ash is not the only one who's specifically targeting Leon. Arcues forbid a Galar character appear often in a series where he’s the main target of the protagonist.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Bayleef is selective; it only hugs Ash. I hope the poor Johto Pokemon are not forgotten though, they’re really due for focus. Also the Sinnoh team. They both had to share attention with reserves in their own leagues, and Johto got the shorter end of the stick in its own region, while some...
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Or Dragonite and Muk get stuck in an endless hugging paradox... These talks of Gary coming back makes me realise that Gary's arrogance and snark would lend to an interesting set of interactions between him and Go. Edit: my dimwitted self wrote Ash instead of Go...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

I’m expecting the Alola classmates and Kukui (by extension, Ash’s Alolan Pokemon). Since everyone in Alola is so close knit together, it’s not unreasonable to show them off, and the target audience would remember them. Lycanroc also appeared in the ending theme, so it’d be nice to see Ash use...
Back
Top Bottom