• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Will Riolu become the new Ash-Greninja?

It would be neat, but I fear they do the same old Charizard and few others routine. I want to see the Pokémon that have been ignored: looking at Johto Pokémon there. And the Sinnoh and Unova teams, who haven’t been featured even once outside their series. For the "ace" role, we also have Sobble...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

One major trainer per series has featured a Lucario ever since it was introduced, though. They’re probably trying to feature popular Pokémon irrespective of region. Kanto gets the large end of the stick due to... well, being Kanto and most popular Pokémon are from Kanto. Ash isn’t using his...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

It’s not the same as Cubone and Marowak. You can’t get Kantonian Marowak in Alola. You can get normal Lucario in Galar. Kubfu already has 2 evolutions on introduction, whereas we know Riolu only evolved into one thing in Galar. If Riolu evolved in Galar at night it would've done it in...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

It ranked ridiculously high on the popularity chart, I don’t remember which rank though. It was the most obvious example I could think of. For context, Snom might literally end up as this generation's helix fossil meme. Pikachu has 8+ forms and still a niche choice in team building. Charizard...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Riolu and Lucario are present as it is in Sword and Shield, so unlikely to get a Galar form. And popularity isn’t related to competitive. A Pokemon can be popular but trash in competitive. Just go and look at Snom.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

They’ve said that your own starter can Gigantamax.
Back
Top Bottom