Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Least favourite Pokemon of each generation

Are you telling me this is bland? Mortals don’t know the entire extent of Bidoof's power so they call it bland.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

1. Mr. Mime and Jynx: they’re really creepy looking. I don’t have a clown phobia but they look oddly human like and I can’t imagine wild hoardes of Jynx and Mr. Mime. Honourable Mentions: Dugtrio, Drowzee, Weepinbell. 2. Generally a good (or a forgettable one?) generation since I have to look...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

It’s pretty unnecessary when it comes to purpose, but I find it pretty neat it exists. It looks good in my opinion and seems like a legendary cocoon stage. It’s also pretty neat that it’s the densest Pokemon in existance. Something as large as a Flabebe weighs as much as a Groudon.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

When Drizzile was leaked it looked so out of touch that I mistook it for the shiny... someone had recoloured its green "gloves" dark blue and it looked better, but still out of touch with its relatives imo.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

It’s actually my favourite stage of the Popplio line. I don’t like Popplio, Primarina is meh but I've loved Brionne since the moment it was revealed.
Back
Top Bottom