Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Will Goh capture Legendary Pokemon?

I think they’d need two separate Pokeballs since they don’t fuse per se. They just decided to borrow fusion as the in game mechanic to show Calyrex and its steed as one entity, since there aren’t many mechanics that can do so. No actual fusion occurs and nor is Calyrex bound to its steed.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

At most I’d prefer a bonding but not formal capture like Shaymin or Magearna (might be a nice arc that you can care for a Pokemon without keeping it with you forever). Or taking care of a Pokemon like Nebby.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

We’ve had entire movies about how capturing legendaries is not a good idea... And the anime has actually acknowledged that "greed" is one of the words to describe Go (but Gurkinn, how is this greed good, can you elaborate?). I really wish they’d do a character arc teaching Go that some Pokémon...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t want Go to even get a Mew, let alone some strong legendary. We’ve been shown 20 years of Mew being this elusive Pokemon whose entire point is being a free spirit, so something like that being captured by a trainer feels wrong.
Back
Top Bottom