Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

They were late to release Pokémon Go in India, but it grew as one of their largest markets. They initially didn’t release the game and later did when they could partner with one of our internet providers for the Sponsored PokeStops. I’m guessing the game might escape ban (if it even releases)...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

So my country banned 59 Chinese apps yesterday. PUBG was notably excluded though for some reason. I wonder if we're in for for PUBG and possibly Pokémon Unite ban if it turns into a popular sensation like Pokémon Go. India accounted for the third highest amount of downloads for Pokémon Go right...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

I do not wish to go into long winded paragraphs but I'd like to add these two points: 1. Regarding the children-audience thing, GameFreak know and cater to the people who grew up with Gen Their explicit target audience for LGPE was for parents to play along with their children. 2. they could've...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Many, many people said that they’d be fine if the Pokémon were patched in later. Half the backlash was that Masuda said there was no plan to add in the Pokémon, and it was a long term policy (which ended up being a flat out lie since they were developing IoA at the time). The entire outrage was...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Today I learnt USA and China consist the entire world. Seriously, though, if it’s chock full of micro transactions that’s the nail in the coffin for the game.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

I don’t care for the game, don’t support what Tencent is doing and my country’s in the middle of a Boycott China campaign for obvious reasons so it’s a no from me. I find it pretty abhorrent that TPCi chose to work with tencent.
Back
Top Bottom