Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN034: The Solitary Fighter Saitou! The Threatening Otosupus!!

Less than a quarter of the preview is dedicated to the actual episode... it’s getting ridiculous now. They shouldn’t even be called previews at this point. Maybe "Cringy Comedy with an Episode Sneakpeak!" Since clearly the actual preview is secondary and not the main attraction.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

The summary has nothing to do with confidence though.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

He is most probably battling in the gym to advance his PWT rank. Any difference between that and a gym battle is just a technicality in my opinion.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

It’s looking like Farfetch'd actually wins it’s portion of the battle against Hawlucha and they both go down to Grapploct. I don’t want to predict it, but I can’t help thinking that Ash will end up believing he failed in training Riolu's fighting skills properly, so more Riolu focus incoming,
  5. PkmnTrainerV

It’s certainly possible, but I’ve learnt not to expect stuff that’s not been advertised to us. The last time we got hype worthy stuff (Korrina), it was spoiler in its eternity with a bait and switch thrown in. And the hints given to us seem to imply that the issue is the generic "lost after...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t know, if reserves were being brought into this the opening would've hinted it. There’s no way they’d let the reserve hype slide. I think it’s going to be Riolu: it’s current style is rapid attacks, and Bea might see that Riolu wastes power into unneeded jabs/strikes. There was this gif...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Yeah but it does better against most fighting types. I mentioned it because it’s supposed to be Ash’s permanent party member and lacks focus.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Or Gengar, but appears that only fighting types are relevant here.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Riolu winning to a gym leader's vastly more experienced Pokémon makes no sense.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I thought of it literally right after I clicked "Post"... Yes, that scenario could work but Pikachu getting even more wins in the PWT. I know there was the jealousy plot and all, but it feels unfounded when Pikachu has been the most focused on Pokémon so far, to the detriment of Gengar and...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

If you’re referring to the Visquez battle, Gengar defeated Raichu, so Pikachu only had a single win in that match.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Bea isn’t even using Gigantamax here and she appeared. Allister can appear with Gigantamaxing too. Flint appeared when both him and Ash had Infernape. Same is true for Olivia and Lycanroc, Kukui and Incineroar, Acerola and Mimikyu. Rose is replaced by Giovanni as the main villain, Eternatus...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

That’s true, but I hoped Galar should get priority since we’ve already seen those regions once while we haven’t even seen most of Galar once. It has a limited time to shine since Kanto features in a lot of sagas in full glory, the other regions, not so much.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

And now you reminded me of that Haunter... (I wasn’t fully on board with Ash getting fully evolved Pokémon so early, I wanted him to get Haunter and Dragonair, specially since I like those better than Gengar and Dragonite).
  15. PkmnTrainerV

It would've been nice if we could've seen a new Galar city that’s not called Wyndon.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Galar gym leader episodes being given to Kanto... kinda iffy about it.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

G-Max Machamp is definitely making an appearance of a battle happens. I’m personally hoping for Clobbopus line since Sirfetch’d might get screentime with Ash, and Clobbopus has literally never been seen in the anime.
Back
Top Bottom