Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

....not even a single Raichu plush :confused_emoji:
  2. PkmnTrainerV

The only way to save this episode is to have Pikachu evolve into Raichu, have it face the bitter reality that de evolution isn’t a thing if you’re not a Slowpoke, and carrying a vendetta against an entire species of Pokémon is toxic. Raichu ends up in therapy and in a journey of acceptance and...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

This fits Naganadel better.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I never imagined a day where we'd have a billion dollar franchise anime relying on clickbait for views.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I'll be the first one to admit that it’s miles better than the jealousy plot episode, specially since Gou might capture Raichu. I’m doubtful on it’s focus since it’s not in the opening though....
  6. PkmnTrainerV

It’s such a famous thing by now that most people probably know, not to mention the fact that the viewers are reminded of the episode where it happened in the Visquez episode. It’s just repetitive (and it’s annoying to have so many episodes where your favourite Pokemon is turned into an asshole...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I feel sorry for that other Pikachu... he/she was just making a kind offer: thunderstones are costly, rare and these Pikachu are tirelessly finding them, and the instinct of this Pikachu is to give away this hard earned item to a total stranger? Only for said stranger to become suddenly...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I hope Go's possible Raichu gets a decent amount of screentime, like Farfetch'd.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Why is Pikachu evolving even discussed as a legitimate possibility here? It’s pretty obvious it won’t happen. And if you want practical reasons, literally no merch shows Ash with a Raichu,
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I'd love to see Volt Tackle again, but not as a replacement for Electro Web. If Pikachu still had Electro ball then I'd be in the favour of replacement but Electro Web is actually useful and provides the signature Ash creativity. I really miss Volt Tackle though.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

They’ve already got a Pikachu that’s pulling a Snowy on the main cast. It’d be redundant.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Unlikely these days. They increased Pikachu's BST at the first opportunity they could as the starter Pokemon. Every time they pull of the "Evolution but not really" for Pikachu I feel like personally going inside the world and either defeating Pikachu with my Raichu or ram a thunder stone on...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I wonder how many children due to the anime: 1. Are afraid that evolving their Pikachu would make it sad. 2. Think that Raichu is slower than Pikachu.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

1. Raichu focus, yay! 2. I'll honestly scream if they resort to another Raichu insult just to reaffirm Pikachu's decision for the 10000000th time. Can’t people like a Pokemon in peace without having an episode shoved about how bad achieving the form is every saga?
  15. PkmnTrainerV

:wynaut: I’ll take any amount of ridiculous ideas if they involve having my boi Raichu on the main cast... However Go’s potential Raichu seems doomed to be a background Pokemon.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Episode 33 (Trading)'s summary is that Ash and Go visit a Pokemon swap meet and some trainer was obsessed with trading Go's Pinsir (the initial translation said Go was obsessed with trading but they later said that it’s the other guy obsessed with Pinsir and deleted the summary translations...
  17. PkmnTrainerV

The tweet got deleted and I don’t remember word for word, but for this episode Go wants to catch a Pikachu and they visit an area with a lot of Pikachu.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

It might be a background fodder Pokémon like the others. Go already has two Pokémon that need to be featured prominently (Raboot and Sobble), there isn’t really enough room for more mascot Pokémon with Go specially if they manage to stuff Grookey in somehow.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Oddly enough Gurrkin fully seriously tells Go that he’s greedy but the "greed is good". I thought the moment might be for laughs but the tone wasn't that of a joke.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

At least I hoped Ash can get some side plot himself, but he’s not getting one in the trading episode (it’s entirely about trades), unlikely in this one unless it’s the Pikachu Forest from Pikachu's Goodbye. And Ash might as well be nonexistent in the Celebi episode. Or have it that during Ash's...
Back
Top Bottom