Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

This episode further reinforces my opinion that I'd have rather opted for another episode of the Galar arc in place of this. Nostalgia sells.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

... how do you go from "They want to move from the Sunday time slot", "Sunday time slot was the reason for no arcs" to "the new time slot will start with a new arc"? (Assuming that’s what you mean to "highlight"?). When we have no indication that this would've been an arc? It wasn’t supposed to...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

What did you even want to correct? Because it “corrects” literally nothing I said. Your claim contradicts nothing there. In fact you exactly highlight how they were capable of including context but deliberately decided not to. Anyways we don’t know for certain. The fact is that Tomioka did NOT...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Yes, and they didn’t hesitate to provide context there. They were fully capable of doing the same here as well.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Same logic could've been applied for Lt Surge in Visquez episode but he got acknowledged. —- I did have a feeling that there were too high expectations for mewtwo. I guess I’m jaded already.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I guess I was correct...
Back
Top Bottom