Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN049: Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eievui!

Yeah, I never expect to hear the term "Partner Eevee" in the anime... I guess none of the scientists actually tried to hit Eevee with a move (for ethical reasons), they just tested evolution, that’s why the mystery is well... a mystery.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Another candidate for the "mystery”: this Eevee cannot evolve, but it adapts by learning the partner moves. Since Yamper is involved and Eevee had that yellow aura, maybe Eevee learns how to use electric moves from it (Buzzy buzz), or it learns the move after Yamper accidentally hits it with an...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I think you might be partially correct that this Eevee cannot evolve, but I don’t think they’ll link it to Gigantamax factor or Partner Eevee. Those abilities will exist independently and "not being able to evolve = Gigantamax" isn’t a connection the anime would make in my opinion.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

This is making me even more afraid that Koharu is just going to be a glorified cute pair of arms for holding Eevee... I hope that doesn’t happen but I’ll be lying if that didn’t have a sizeable probability of happening. With this series breaking trends, I hope they’d not go the way of SM, which...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

The anime hasn’t really treated Gigantamax as a "mystery". In fact, it’s highly debatable if the Gigantamax factor even exists in the anime. And it’s implied that the mystery will be discussed in this episode. I highly doubt they’ll be discussing Gigantamax in a Kanto episode. Don’t get me...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Exactly, I noted this in one of the review threads of the darkest day arc, to the extent that I assumed that the anime had ditched Gigantamax factor as a concept. There’s some mystery that’s not Gigantamax. Unless they go to Galar and/or talk to about Gigantamax in this episode. We haven’t seen...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Eevee's pretty clearly there for only two purposes: 1. They find the series lacking and they need a carrier for the secondary mascot who can carry it in her arms. 2. Two minutes of comedy when it gets hit by Galar particles in the next Galar arc to market Gigantamax Eevee plushies.
Back
Top Bottom