• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

How is this a bad thing? It'll demonstrate his growth as a person on how you can befriend Pokemon without capturing them and some of them are better off free.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

The next episode clearly says the opposite.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Plot twist: James catches Suicune.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

If Eternatus was capable of listening to humans a compassionate Pokémon professor of all things wouldn’t be advocating for sealing the Pokémon. It’s one of the few times a Pokémon has been explicitly trapped and "banished" because there was no other solution. In hindsight, this is getting too...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I’m 99.99% sure Gou's never going to get Mew. Ash's ambition is being a Pokémon master, which the show creators have admitted is a purposefully vague, childlike dream. I’m sure it’s supposed to be the equivalent for Gou. The best development he can get is turning into a full fledged Pokémon...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

That means that Eternatus could break out. Breaking out of its confinement (that is, Pokeball) is probably equivalent to Gou no longer owning Eternatus. Ta da!
  7. PkmnTrainerV

One question probably makes it clear: "Why does Gou want Mew? Why does Gou want to go to any possible length to capture it?" We don’t have a reason for it, other than the fact that he spotted it in his introduction episode. It’s a helluva obsession even if it’s healthy. And that’s not even...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Hasn’t it been made incredibly clear that unleashing Eternatus itself never does anything good? They wouldn’t have sealed a poor Pokémon if it wasn’t the absolute last resort. Magnolia resorting to that makes a pretty strong point. I’m usually not one of those people comparing Gou to villains...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

"Caught just to be sealed" isn’t a huge difference from "caught just to be released". It’s been made pretty clear that Eternatus will never be in Gou's possession. And if it ever is, I personally won’t object to people making comparisons to Chairman Rose.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

That’s why the goal never sits well with me. Mew is the true embodiment of free spirit. It just wants to roam around freely and now the protagonist wants to confine the thing when it clearly doesn’t want to. At its very best I can probably compare it with the movie concept of "Getting the...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Suicune isn’t the type of Pokémon that needs "saving" from Poachers, specially from a newbie like Gou. If they’re going the highly popular Gary Stu part though... Gou isn’t catching Suicune here but if he does that’s the point JN loses all semblance of sanity for me. Pokemon isn’t the type of...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Rest of your point taken, but Lucario is Fighting/Steel, and thus neutral to psychic.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I've got a feeling that it’ll be relatively underwhelming like the Ho-oh or Zapdos episode (minus the Pokeball throw). I was correct about that happening in the Mewtwo episode, I’m not holding out for any particular continuity references. Is Eusine Comfirmed or mentioned for this episode? If...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Just saying: I hope everyone is prepared for the possibility of these being fake...
Back
Top Bottom