Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

My point is that in itself. Honest question; did you read my post because I flat out mention it with context to Ash. Having an intangible goal > a thousand achievements can be added and we get a sense of progression. Meanwhile Dawn has a tangible goal, that is the “next step” for her. She...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

The problem with this type of reasoning is: Ash has tangible achievements that work towards his goal: like the league and PWC. Iris has tangible achievements she can get before she gets to her goal, like becoming champion. But for Dawn, there’s literally nothing like that: it’s either keep...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Personally, not really... It will not negate the fact that the JN team got heavily shafted and has been really mishandled.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Something like the Mega Evolution Specials could be doable.
Back
Top Bottom