Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

The clans aren’t really a good sample size to show the general attitudes of people towards Pokémon. It’s like conducting a survey about "How much does the average person fear sharks?" and ask only people who either sell shark food, shark merchandise, or are flat out shark fanatics or handlers...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t get your logic for excluding TR. They’re one of the main anime characters, and constants other than Ash and are featured in two games. They were featured in the anime before the games. “2/3 of the anime mainstays” comes under major characters. Your comment comes off as pretty...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Well, all of it makes perfect sense to me, at least. A place’s name can change over time, and in the real world many locations have names derived from myths/animals inhabiting the areas.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

They should at least show the gameplay so people know whether or not they would like it. Not everyone just blindly buys games due to the brand. What you said might be valid for Sword and Shield, but it isn’t valid for Legends Arceus because we literally don’t know many gameplay details. For all...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I loved Hisuian Zorua, but the Zoroark doesn’t look good to me. They could've altered its design more, or just given Zorua a more wispy, fox like quadruped regional evolution.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

The pupil is technically a hole…
  7. PkmnTrainerV

The same idea can develop at multiple places at the same time. That’s how we have many inventions in the modern world, too.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Even "before" trainers is debatable. Just like Alola canonically had no league before we landed there, and one formed just in time for the player to experience it, trainers as a concept are evolving in Hisui and I’m pretty sure the player will encounter many proto-trainers in a similar fashion...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Honestly I think Let's Go Johto or a BDSP Johto is more likely than the Legends treatment.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Not necessarily? An already feminine pokemon could get a more "noble" or "lady-like” evolution a la Tsareena. Or a gender neutral Pokémon.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

I think they're gonna pull a USUM- have Arceus be a final boss like Ultra Necrozma, and have a great trainer with multiple Pokémon as well. It doesn’t make sense to have the absolute final boss battle be a 1 vs 6 without a full battle in the game design somewhere.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

It could be present in a different form in Hisui, and change over time to its current form- effectively getting a regional variant while staying in the Sinnoh dex in its current form.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I can see them giving something to the Pikachu evolutionary line.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

There’s a reason almost all of the contemporary releases have been holiday season. The last time day did a non-holiday season release is too back in time for me to even remember. And it had a reason- sales. They won’t ditch the sweet holiday season of 2022 for nothing. A game may or may not be...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

I'm really confused about this situation and these posts highlight exactly why I fully agree with this one. But on the flip side they usually do reserve their end of year holiday slot for the main games, and with reason since that’s the most profitable time to release a game for the year. So...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Out of curiosity, what is it based on exactly? I’m not sure if there’s a metric.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

It isn’t produced by GameFreak, so I think it’s in a grey area regarding that. I still doing think the supplementary point applies because a AAA title can be overpriced as well. I'm open to changing my opinion if they release something groundbreaking, but their marketing, by which most people...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

What you are saying about it being a AAA title is more of a deflection than an argument on it not being overpriced because every Nintendo switch title for major releases is $60, but the fact that it’s the standard price doesn’t mean the game cannot be overpriced. The "AAA" territory is even more...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

To be honest, unless it’s something absolutely groundbreaking I cannot see how it’s worth more than a 3DS game from what we’ve seen so far. We know the major gameplay styles, artstyle and the major story beats already. It doesn’t take rocket science to figure that out unless there’s something...
  20. PkmnTrainerV

The people who made the games need to be paid during a global pandemic as well, no?
Back
Top Bottom