Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I mean… him muting the word Centro wouldn’t solve his actual "problem", not getting recognition for his leaks.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Honestly, this all is just helping Khu be in the news, and be popular. Just ignore the drama and it should be fine. I personally find the attention seeking mildly entertaining.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I never really found that argument to hold much water when it comes to marketing. People who want to go in somewhat blind can still do it by refusing to follow game marketing if it’s revealing too much. But people who are on the fence and want to know more can’t magically glean more information...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This just reminds me of a popular troupe with "Mega Typhlosion" and Typhlosion forms fanart I don’t know why is a thing- I've seen that pretty consistently many fanartists add "dark" or "edgy" aspects to Typhlosion (this is not to insult the artists, I think they have a lot of talent and look up...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

What does the tweet say? It’s unavailable for me.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This as a let down… they could've revealed Electrode using the shorts. Well, they give a Pokémon personality but don’t really do much for marketing because people have to go out of their way to even see them.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Personally, I enjoy that. The SM and Arceus leak speculation has actually been entertaining and not monotonous, that’s what usually happens with your average 4chan dump leaks. I like leaks that actually let you use your brain (and let @Oriden and Co figure out what I can’t :p)
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Where's the "Arceus is not in the game." Stuff coming from?
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If they really wanted to, they could change the name while keeping the iconography same.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Not really. For a game called Legends: Arceus, I expect a deep dive into its lore.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Who's the second character in the second tweet? I don’t remember who they are but I think we'll see an elderly version. "Time on them seems to go backwards and forwards respectively." We saw a younger version of Mina (time going backwards on her) so it’s safe to say that the other guy will be...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

To be fair, Pokémon and forms are the things that get leaked the most before a game debuts. A story leak would make better sense when we reach datamine season.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Not type-wise, design wise probably. I’m not too invested in the theory myself for the record. I personally find Spectrier pretty adorable :bulbaLove:
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

What I guessed was an Ice type Hisui Ponyta. Some people on Twitter point out how they may correspond to the Crown Tundra Horses.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

What if it’s a trio master for the Lake Guardians? Each of the Lake Guardians represents an emotion; so maybe this thing created them to embody emotions that link Pokémon and Humans; and clouds “create” lakes via rain. I guess it could be a evolution to Weavile? I don’t think they’ll give a Gen...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Whether or not these rumours are true, I generally prefer the Riddle format because it actually leads to discussion and the "Leak statements" are boring. That’s why I kind of liked the Sun/Moon leak season.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Unironically, Legends Arceus might be the only Pokémon game that might benefit from a demo, to give the players an idea of the new play style.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If I’m being honest, I have yet to see such a complaint at a widespread scale for a main series game.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I guess they’ll devote a trailer for the new HM replacement, + some of the QoL features and that’s it. Maybe one trailer if they decide to include the older Megas in the post game.
Back
Top Bottom