Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

I’ll make a bold prediction and say Drizzile will have one focus episode and then the next episode it has to itself it will evolve into Inteleon with hardly any appearances in between.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I think there has been an ambiguity in who was referring to whom since 3 users were discussing at the time, I’ll take the point if Koharu is being referred to since in my opinion she’s worse than Ash when it comes to screentime. Then why is each series disconnected from the other outside of...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Yes that episode and the Pikachu jealousy episodes as well. When people commented about those episodes I very distinctly remember those threads flooded by comments that these episodes are meant for newer viewers to get a glimpse into Ash and Pikachu's bond because they wouldn’t have watched the...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

They re-did many aspects of Ash and Pikachu because they do not assume that the target audience has seen all the previous series (see: Pikachu reaffirming its decision not to evolve). So why are we suddenly assuming that the target audience suddenly has twenty years of exposure on Ash?
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Can we really use that excuse when the show runners love to pretend that the quarter century never happened?
  6. PkmnTrainerV

It only works that way though! It’s never reversible. *Flashbacks of the Korrina episode intensify, and flashbacks of dedicated Gou subplots in every Ash focus intensify further*
  7. PkmnTrainerV

The episode preview pretty much confirms it’s doing what Ash's Pokemon used to do for 200+ episodes in previous series- do their thing in the background.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Do we have anything indicating that or is it baseless speculation?
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I remember being told that Dracovish getting focus was almost a certainty in this episode?
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Arctovish as well... It didn’t even look like a mismatched pair to me at first.
Back
Top Bottom