Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

We know the episode exists but there’s literally no common denominator other than this and the actual episode other than Iris. The plot line, the episode number, the synopsis, the credit, we know literally nothing so having a fake episode title up for discussion when we have literally no idea...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Shouldn’t the thread be locked though since this isn’t a real episode? @swiftgallade46?
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I mean, it’s not that hard to imagine Iris vigorously training Axew and her other Pokémon to some day defeat Drayden and Clair while Ash lounges around and battles rarely to obtain an Incineroar.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

We need to consider that if this episode is real, Iris is actively looking for PWC challengers, which is supposed to be a much more battle heavy goal (JN's terrible handling of it aside). Which indicates she needs to train a lot more now, Out of curiosity, why not? Because that’s the logic I’m...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

She’s literally been off screen for 2 whole sagas so it isn’t really that farfetc'd for her to get a Haxorus. We don’t know about all of Misty's additions, but she was there to show off Megas so she’s using her Mega evolution. I can see Iris getting either Haxorus or Garchomp but both would be...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

That is exactly what I address in the below paragraphs. Pretending that a Pokémon doesn’t exist and then giving it a few focus episodes gives more of a "Hey, we gave it focus, are you happy now?" rather than genuine development. It’s incredibly forced and annoying for me. We got Farfetch'd focus...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I think because Alola has a different case from most companion returns, it’s less of a "reuniting companions" and more of a "Ash reunited with his family", because their dynamic was not that of companions it was that of close family and an almost sibling like bond. I'm pretty sure they call Ash...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I thought my post showed pretty clearly it’s a hyperbole. But the actual point behind that (when it’s not taken literally) still stands that in my opinion Journeys has totally and utterly failed Ash's Pokemon at screentime and team dynamics.. I’ve made quite a few posts about that in the...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Knowing Journeys I’m not expecting anything beyond a 1 vs 1. Anything else can be a pleasant surprise for me. Ash getting rid of literally the only Pokémon who has had some semblance of decent screentime in the series? No thanks.
Back
Top Bottom