Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

I don’t want a Pokémon’s personality to do a 180 in the span of a single episode (or purely use flashbacks to justify it). It’s flat out cheap writing.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

You’d rather see three people literally starving because a pest eats all their food instead of them being well fed, emotionally healthy but present in the care of a slightly overtly nagging mother figure... What? I’m guessing being able to stay alive and eat food was "worth it" for them, at least.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Is there any objective reason behind that? I’d say the personalities are fairly similar based on the evidence I’ve shown. So... you don’t like Bewear because it interfered with TRio's schemes... but Morpeko is literally playing a part in denying them the basic needs of life... *surprised* I...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

That’s supposed to be the joke. It’s OP-ness was hardly used outside jokes so I don’t mind. The entire character is a play on the troupe of a mama bear, it’s the tendency of mothers in literature (and real life; bless them), to do borderline superhuman things for the welfare of their children...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Respectfully disagree. I by far prefer Bewear since it, in a roundabout way just wanted to help the TRio. Morpeko is the exact opposite. Also whenever it got to battle, things got pretty entertaining. All it took was a slight suspension of disbelief to enjoy its antics for me.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Well there’s still no material given in canon. They could be polycarbonate, plastic, or anything else. Still, the main point of discussion is that eating a Pokeball isn’t an outlandish action by any means for Pokémon that like to eat.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

If so many Pokémon can eat Pokeballs I don’t see what exactly prevents Morpeko. What are the Pokeballs even made of? It’s not confirmed they're metal, is it?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

A Pokémon eating a Pokeball has already happened before, so I’m not sure what’s to unfeasible about that.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

The assumption that people like a certain character because of their appearance alone comes off as weirdly elitist and dismissive of tastes that are not your own.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

This airs on my birthday! I hope it’s a good one...
Back
Top Bottom