Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

Unpopular opinion: I don’t really want psychic to be replaced. It’s one of those moves that’s just waiting for a creative-Ash moment to happen.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I had people telling me left right and center that the future classes would be full of Multi Pokémon matches like gym battles whenever I dared criticise the low Pokémon count and the w quick 1 vs 1 matches early in the saga. I didn’t want to be proven correct there but here we are.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I love how there literally exists a character with literally the same goal as Ash- hence a true rival that could prevent him from reaching his goal of Leon in PWC, but they did nothing with him or that angle of his goal being Leon as well (sad Raihan noises).
  4. PkmnTrainerV

To be fair, Journeys avoids all Pokémon interactions as much as possible unless it happens to help the character the particular episode is focused on.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

At this point it would probably be better for Gengar if Allister took it under his wing.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Ash's Gym Battles and Pokémon received proper development before that though.
Back
Top Bottom