Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview JN100: Close Contact! Dande's Special Training!!

Ash didn’t really train 24/7. He was hanging out with his Pokémon much more than he trained. Just look at Alola. Also; even Leon both trains his Pokémon and hangs out with them as shown here so I don’t know what the point is.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Ironically enough this used to be Ash's actual mantra before JN. He doesn’t need to be taught that at all. If he does, it’s a clear case of regression, which JN has anyways in terms of Ash spending time with his Pokémon.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Honestly, I'd rather they show Flint's Infernape for this particular episode because the motive of the battle seems to be "Hurr durr Leon strong", if Ash's Infernape turns up just to lose to Leon and obviously won’t get a revenge attempt because it’s Pikachu's rival, that would've been really...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Yay! Not again? How many times do we need "Leon is stronger than x utter curbstomp"? We've already got it twice.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

This would've been an actual great plot point. Make it Leon actually teaching Ash stuff and learn more about him rather than just show "Hurr durr Charizard strong".
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I honestly wish the writers would keep their hands off (Ash's) Infernape. I'd rather this be Flint's Infernape if all it’s going to do is lose to the unbeatable Leon (till Pikachu beats him).
  7. PkmnTrainerV

And it honestly makes more sense as a path to work towards Mew than… whatever catching thousands of Pokémon in a single throw is supposed to do.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Would’ve preferred them doing two episodes: one focusing just on Ash and Leon and the other just on Go and Sonia. The duos are perfectly capable of carrying their own episodes. I still feel like that’s how they’ll build up Go’s goal. Ever since the Darkest Day Arc I’ve believed Go will learn...
Back
Top Bottom