Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Didn’t Ash lose to Cynthia just because you spammed this everywhere? There’s no way Ash's arc ends in despair. Even when he loses, it is presented as a hopeful thing, a YouTube link is not a valid dismissal. (Hell, dismissing people at all is rude af).
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Plot twist: Ash brings a "reserve" but it’d Mimey to remind the audience of Ash's humble beginnings and clickbait at the starting of the saga.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

So? One matchup for a reserve wouldn’t ruin the spotlight the JN team is getting. I'm basically just replacing the obligatory Lucario/Pikachu finish with something different. Its pretty weird for me for Ash being the most "unpredictable" masters 8 trainer when he has the most predictable team...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

That ignores the fact that 1. They already implemented reserves in a way that doesn’t take the spotlight away from the JN team. 2. The JN team would still greatly outnumber the reserves in a match. 3. They would be the only ones battling Leon under this arrangement.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I’m not sure what’s the correct thread for this, but I did think of a imo better, albeit highly fan-servisy solution to the Ash being toe to toe against the Masters 8 problem. So… they said Ash’s highest stat is being unpredictable. So why not play fully into it? They could have Ash use one...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I hope Wikstrom is there to cry about the subverted Dragon-slaying Knight troupe.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I almost thought this was a satire, and binge watched everything Ash-related from the Drasna battle. Now totally caught upto speed and realised that there were two literal clip shows airing right when I rejoined the forums and the anime discussions :bulbaFacepalm: At least the battles were good...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

What’s the best way for me to get a recap for the Masters Eight matchups so far?
Back
Top Bottom